JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Cozmo: 6/19/2019 8:14:42 PM
Cozmo

Fall Eververse Changes

Full details here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47935 TL;DR [b]On September 17, 2019: [/b] - All Eververse armor (new and armor you’ve already acquired!) is being converted into Universal Ornaments - Universal Ornaments can be attached to any newly acquired Legendary armor - Bright Dust is going to come from doing bounties, not dismantling things you spent money on - Eververse items can now be pulled from your Collections with Glimmer/Legendary Shards instead of Bright Dust [b]Before September 17, 2019:[/b] - Dismantle all of your unused Eververse items to maximize your Bright Dust reserves
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Odin: 6/22/2019 3:17:44 PM
    So what is Luke (not telling the player base?) I know I know, downvoted for actually telling the Truth. Have at it guys 👍 To some, I'm sure this looks like a win. Yeah, I can see how some can get behind the changes as far as how things are set up now, it will be a little better but I also know there is a catch, It may not be through Tess, but this is Bungie, it's just the player base won't know until after they purchase the new DLC. If this was any other company I would Trust their word. Bungie has literally proven this last 2 years that there is nothing we as gamers won't pay for in one form or another when making changes and that is a fact that has not been a benefit to the player base majority of the time. The question I have is, why is Tess constantly the main focus when it comes to the vendors in this entire game? What happened to creating a game to where the vendors are used as their intended purpose? I mean, the devs working on D2 in the 21-century people can't grasp that concept for 2 years now that they still don't know as developers how to properly use vendors? [quote]Lastly, because we are changing the cost of pulling things out of the Collections, [b]Eververse items will no longer dismantle into Bright Dust. This Fall, Eververse items will dismantle into Legendary Shards and Glimmer.[/b][/quote] I wonder how many gamers actually read that part. So if Bungie is taking away a few other options to collect bright dust, how much is the cost going up using the shards to pull out of the collection and how much is the cost of bright dust to purchase items going up? I'm also curious why Luke didn't say what other ways gamers will be able to collect bright dust besides only bounties. Is there something to hide from the player base because I find no reason at all to hide something as small as that. I seem to remember when Bungie adding only a couple of other ways to collect cores they upped the cost to masterwork an item basically only doing a (trade-off.) Meaning nothing actually improved with the cores that an illusion was presented that gamers were getting "a good deal". So, what else is Luke hiding from the player base???

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

121 Replies
    1 2
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon