JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Odin: 6/24/2019 3:39:35 PM
Odin

Banshee-44, can we just have all the mods set to where we can purchase what we want instead of the RNG?

Just my opinion, the way mods are set in this game doesn't work for me. I don't like that I can have 20 mods on a character and not one single mod will work unless it's assigned to a specific gear I want to use them on. Speaking of that, how come the mods are so limited to what we can use them on that they are all assigned to specific gear. In y1 Banshee-44 had a full inventory that you had a variety of mods to choose from and even mods to switch burn. I'd like to see that option come back. Edit: Do the taken mods only drop through raids? because if so I'd also like to see other options for that as well. Edit: Someone mentioned that Bungie said in a twab that the next DLC we will be able to use what we want. It sounds good but I have a concern about that because right after I read that thread this popped up. Bungie is adding 3 more slots to our stats, and an extra slot for the mods if I'm correct. What I'm concerned about is, is there anything going to disable one mod for using another like using heavy ammo perk on a couple of pieces that cuts out from getting drops in certain activities? There is a lot that we don't know on what is actually going to take place and I know some don't like me bringing things up, but we all know heavy ammo is throttled in this game that you can end up not getting drops when you need it or shall I say want it.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Buying mods, legendary armor, raid armor, raid weapons, legendary weapons, etc. Would be a great thing for players who are solo players. Destiny 2 would be a flexible game with options available to the player, which is an awesome thing to do. If you are a solo player and can not find a six-man team to do the raids, how about giving the player the option to purchase raid weapons and gear? The same for trials gear, give the community options to either purchase raid weapons, raid armor, trials weapons, trial armor, nightfall strike weapons, and nightfall gear, everybody wins! You as a solo player would probably spend a pretty penny to get it. As long that it is not all at once. I always wanted the rat king sidearm but could never find anyone available to help me get it, so why not purchase it? All pinnacle, raid, trials, and legendary weapons and gear should be available to purchase for those who can not find a team. Giving us the option to grind and purchase these rewards is even better. If I have to save just to purchase one weapon every 2 to 3 weeks because I know these prizes are expensive I do not mind purchasing them on by one, like the rat king sidearm, it is worth it as long that it does not break my wallet seeing all these raids, trials, legendary, and nightfall weapons and gear all together in Bungie's weapon store. But I have great control, I would just buy the weapon I want the most and I am cool. Mods for purchase is also a great idea!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon