Hey so, simple thread. Everyone is constantly saying stuff they don't like. What about stuff that's awesome that's been added since it launched? I quit in Dec after it launched and was awful, came back, and there's a bunch of great things in the mix. I in particular like...
- More to do, more prime engrams and things, gives me something to shoot for.
- Gambit's dope, confusing at first, but I like it.
- I like the drifter's story and getting to decide a thing, it was done real weird but that's a good thing to have like, choices and elements like that.
- Menagerie is awesome.
- I like spider and the stuff he do. As well as the bounty hunts in lost sectors.
- I like the way several of the new guns work, and Bygones is my favorite gun and its amazing.
- I really like the crafting element to menagerie.
- I like the 3 person forge missions, those are cool, it would be neat to see an option to go from 2-6 on strikes and things, but hey, more to do with friends is good.
What about you?