JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Move Lord of Wolves to Heavy Slot
6/25/2019 12:32:09 AM
It wont change anything, we still have a one shot kill problem in crucible. Shotguns still roam free and snipers camping at the edges of the map, crucible has become nothing but one shots and ability spam. I hate to admit it but I actually miss the old crucible when we had to use 2 primary weapons. At least submachine guns were viable, auto rifles were awesome, scouts actually had a place in crucible, swords were actually really fun to use. As soon as specials came into the primary and secondary slot the skill ceiling dropped dramatically. The only primary weapons worth using are hand cannons since they have the lowest ttk out of all primaries, I miss engaging other players with my primary and actually using teamwork to succeed. Everyone here just wants to run around without thinking and spamming shotguns and think they have skill when they get 2-3 kills.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No what we need is a change to special ammo economy, scout damage buff, auto damage buff, and 140 handcannons shout 2 head 1 body lastly handcannon recoil on console should be changed to pc recoil because yeah

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I feel like we are starting to have same thing we had back in destiny 1,nobody wants to return to double primary system with high ttk and with *wait for super game mode*.But at the same time bungie are dummies for removing trials of the nine that is why you have such a bad vision about special weapons .Somebody can think of comp but I find comp being same thing as quickplay but when it was 4v4 because nobody cares about their win streak and at the end,nowadays bungie just wants you to get 3500 not to achieve that goal.People have stopped playing serious by making strats shit like this,I hate to admit it but looking back how I hated trials of the nine when it wasn't so bad. Cause of the way I thought that if its not trials of osiris it can't be good I only started to play when warmind was ending than I understood that it has some unique pvp experience that you will never get from quickplay and comp.

Posting in language:

• I do miss trials, but the issue wouldn’t be resolved if it did come back. Shotguns and snipers will Still roam free in regular Quickplay and even trials, the real issue is the amount of one shots in this game. There is nothing wrong with having a faster paced game with primaries killing much faster, one shots are the real issue here. Players can easily pair 2 scavenger perks and literally never use their primaries, thats where I draw the line with crucible. If the game is balanced around one shots and ability spam then its not fun, crucible is also spammed by heavy ammo literally every minute, heck the first heavy ammo spawns 15 seconds at the beginning of a match! Heavy ammo should only spawn once per match like it did back in destiny 1

Posting in language:

• I agree I hate new system of special ammo in destiny 1 it felt much better but it has been 9 months so we hate to adapt

Posting in language:

• You can still run around with dual primaries if you like, thats the beauty of this system: play the way you want!

Posting in language:

• Ha! Of course you can but you risk dying 20 times. Idk about you but I rather be playing the game than being dead 40-50% of the match, thats saying something because I’m actually above average on pvp. I can still use double primaries but the amount of work I have to put compared to using a special weapon is significant.

Posting in language:

• In most cases (not all) that might be true. Yet, I still dont agree and never will that D2 vanilla weapon system is superior to this one. The PVE sandbox is so much more enjoyable this way than it ever was and pvp wise there is much more diversity in combat situations due to the special weapons. D2 vanilla pvp on the other hand was basically laning with teammates. The lack of weapon diversity made it dull and boring and every enemy encounter the same. So I say thank you, but no thank you to the old system.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Zaegan: 6/25/2019 1:06:56 AM
    Bud you’re gonna be in a very tiny minority wanting vanilla D2 gunplay back. At the end of the day destiny isn’t a competitive game. It uses p2p servers after all. Just focus on fun. Unfortunately for you, the majority of players wanna run around with shotguns or try and get those sweet kumbaya sniper montages.

Posting in language:

• Thats my issue, I have no problems with players using shotguns and snipers. My issue how is every player in destiny is running shotguns and snipers. The amount of special ammo in destiny 2 is insane! No one uses their primaries anymore because of scavenger perks. Crucible is basically mayhem right now

Posting in language:

• I understand your issue with specials but if you look at the stats, handcannons dominate the crucible. Year 1 D2 proved that slow gameplay didn’t bring in players. This’d way crucible is now is pretty much what the majority of players want

Posting in language:

• We just needed faster Ttk. Dual primaries were great

Posting in language:

• I agree, thats literally all we needed. I honestly wonder where crucible would be right now if bungie had only fixed the ttk instead of making crucible mayhem 24/7

Posting in language:

• Especially coil comp lol

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon