JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by tprocketeer: 6/25/2019 3:32:37 PM

Endemol International BV Parent

I streamed Destiny 2 for a friend of mine and out of all these years doing it i never got a message like this. Hi tprocketeer, A copyright owner using Content ID claimed some material in your video. This is not a copyright strike. This claim does not affect your account status. There are either ads running on your video, with the revenue going to the copyright owner, or the copyright owner is receiving stats about your video’s views. Video title: tprocketeer's Live PS4 Broadcast Claimed by: Endemol International BV Parent I do not make money off this i just do it for a friend, is this against Bungie policy or something to stream the game? Any info will help cause if it is i stop cause i really don't need the drama. Edit: As of this morning the copyright claim was lifted, So that means DeeJ took care of the issue with this company trying claim something that did not belong to them! Also thanks for all the information once again it was a big help.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon