JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Move Lord of Wolves to Heavy Slot
6/24/2019 7:20:28 PM
Then pve players will get affected by this change, for no reason at all when it is a problem in pvp only. All Bungie has to do is either reduce the damage of release the wolves perk in pvp ONLY, or change it back to how it originally was where you need a kill in order to proc the release the wolves perk. Problem solved
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Is it frequently used in PvE? I play both PvP and PvE, but I feel like there are better options than LoW for just about anything you'd want to do in PvE. I could be wrong, though.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Even with the 20% damage reduction it took in the last patch, it still out dps the legend of acrius. It is def a solid choice for pve especially now that grenade launchers are reigning supreme in the heavy slot.

Posting in language:

• Not so sure about that one, chief. With how most bosses spam stomp mechanics and there being ranged dps options out there, I really don’t think Lord of Wolves would be missed. If anything, it’d be as missed as Fighting Lion being changed to use Energy Ammo instead. Useful only to those who go out of their way to use it, but hardly anywhere else.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon