JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/24/2019 2:38:24 PM
Great idea except for one thing: Gambit is the worst thing to happen to this game. The fewer reasons I have to play that game mode, the more I might actually enjoy the game.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• If that wasnt for LMGs on pc that arr way way too good to kill players at sniper ranges, with a sh*t ton of flinch caused by them. I would spend more time in gambit than normal pvp in the worst maps ever made in this franchise XD. Never hated so much pvp maps such as the dreaming city and dead cliffs.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• lol way to be a drama queen.

Posting in language:

• I actually love Gambit. Like, a lot 😶

Posting in language:

• Gambit is actually a lot of fun, and Prime is even better. One person can influence the whole match. That's why I keep coming back.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Gambit is actually a lot of fun, and Prime is even better. One person can influence the whole match. That's why I keep coming back.[/quote]

Posting in language:

• Gambit is actually pretty flippin awesome. Well gambit prime. My clan and my friends love that shhh. It's just gone to hell. Since launch because they have not done anything new with it. It can be fixed I think. And this post is not about gambit. It's about events. New modes ect

Posting in language:

• [quote]Gambit is actually pretty flippin awesome. Well gambit prime. My clan and my friends love that shhh. It's just gone to hell. Since launch because they have not done anything new with it. It can be fixed I think. And this post is not about gambit. It's about events. New modes ect[/quote] the ones who hate it are the one who like ONLY PvP or PvE and some... no wait that was a wrong start... [b]MOST[/b] Players [b]don’t[/b] even [b]know[/b] [b]how[/b] to [b]play[/b]it!

Posting in language:

• Edited by V4L4KH: 6/24/2019 6:05:53 PM
    It's part of Bungies "figure it out by yourself" policy to extent content's life span more than it should. It may work on raids on f^&*( long quests like sleeper stimulant, but for such a short activity it won't

Posting in language:

• you know Gambit is a Main endgame content like crucible (or strike/Nightfall).

Posting in language:

• I'm talking about the length of the activity while a raid can take you hours to figure out, in gambit you just have a few seconds to figure out the mechanics before the other team start trashing your team.

Posting in language:

• Gambit is NOWHERE near similar to a Raid... so why do you think you can compare it to raids?

Posting in language:

• Your reading/comprehension skill impresses me, i'm not comparing them as equal game modes but as equal must-to-be-done-tasks in order to progress in the game as a whole, each one you invest an amount of time (from the first time you ever enter the activity to the point to you get familiar with it to the point where you master it), that time is implied as a learning curve, that learning curve in many games is shortened by tutorials of some sort implicit in the game itself, now the best you can get from Bungie is a navpoint (best case scenario) or an ambiguous phrase in the mission objective label leaving most to interpretation by the player and therefore making the learning curve way longer than it should be. Now the comparison between the raids and gambit is about the timespan the learning curve have not the game mode itself. Now you get it or need a line and dots answer for you to understand?

Posting in language:

• I think I might compare it with crucible so that you’ll understand it... In crucible you don’t go in just to understand the things you need to do and then it‘s over. there is always new things to do and to grind for. same with Gambit. a raid might take a long time till you and your team understand the mechanics, but ones you got what you wanted it’s over and you move on to the next raid. It’s basically the same if Bungie would bring new dungeons or menagerie. ones you get what you wanted you would move on to the next menagerie or dungeon. Bungie adds new things to grind in crucible, Gambit (and strike), That is why they are seen as the main parts of the game. Every other content might be new and all, but you could never play them constantly for one year.

Posting in language:

• ///////In crucible you don’t go in just to understand the things you need to do and then it‘s over. there is always new things to do and to grind for. same with Gambit./////// Noup there aren't (thats part of the complains from the pvp community) like say rumble (you vs everyone else) doubles (you and a buddy vs everyone else) competitive / quickplay (your fireteam vs another fireteam) up until that the learning curve is if its blue is friendly if red fire the shit out of it the only variant is control which implies learning how to control the zones and the multipliers associated with zone control learning curve for the first scenarios is a matter of seconds control takes way longer because is not just kill everything you see .....a raid might take a long time till you and your team understand the mechanics, but ones you got what you wanted it’s over and you move on to the next raid..... that exactly the point, you enter they give you an orb then figure out what the orb is for, enter a new room the screen turns with a special effect with x name you gotta figure out what is for, enter a new room appear a shielded enemy, gotta figure out how to take out that shield the learning curve is waaaaaay longer because there are more mechanics in it (I told you this for the third time) ///////It’s basically the same if Bungie would bring new dungeons or menagerie. ones you get what you wanted you would move on to the next menagerie or dungeon./////// eh.....yeah thats called development and is implicit as long as the game is profitable they WILL bring new content .....Bungie adds new things to grind in crucible, Gambit (and strike), That is why they are seen as the main parts of the game...... Noup they're not, and that's part of the debate to date regarding the nature of Destiny as a game, which part is the most important and weighted for the game in general is it a pve with multiplayer or a pvp with a story mode ///////Every other content might be new and all, but you could never play them constantly for one year./////// Eh.... thats the time sink implicit in grinding, just a bunch in the whole player base would do that anyway, that's why they added "titles" to the players names that unlocked certain things in the game to "encourage" others to follow through

Posting in language:

• ...bla bla bla... [spoiler]bla...[/spoiler] you don’t expect me to read that...right? I give up on you! [spoiler]It‘s so sad;-;[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• how about stfu an gtfo because you're dumb enough not understand how to keep an argument

Posting in language:

• did I hit a nerv?! [spoiler]I like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• hardly, you can't even read more than two text lines

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon