JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/24/2019 1:17:37 AM

Update verse weapons from mercury already!

West of sunfall is a great gun and looks better than most hand cannons, it needs to have random rolls instead of being stuck with auto loading holster. Probably some other verse weapons would see some use if they got random rolls also

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Izzy: 6/25/2019 11:48:35 PM
    Maybe they should also introduce new ways to acquire these guns or maybe add them to the lootpool so they can randomly drop from Nightfalls or different activities the grind to get those guns back in Curse of Osiris was so awful and boring, i never even tried getting them, but i'd be willing to put some time into it if there were different more interesting ways to get them

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Edited by Esloreth: 6/26/2019 9:23:52 AM
      Breytech and EP also.... You had to do all this tedious work for them and Bungie just let's them go by the wayside even though..... each group of weapons were representative of both expansions and even titles after the fact.

Posting in language:

• While we're at it, they should add the D1 Trials of Osiris armor to Mercury world drops. Missed opportunity!

Posting in language:

• Yes! Make the infinite forest it’s own activity similar to the haunted forest where you can earn random rolled verse weapons. And give us a quest to meet Saint 14 where we get to re-acquire the updated perfect paradox. Shoot, throw in a couple new weapons and armor while you’re at it cause let’s face it we’re over due and that armor set was fugly.

Posting in language:

• Damn no negativity so far in this post Honestly I agree 100%, west of sunfall needs to comeback Bungie plz, bring these bois back from the grave.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • The verse weapons have such cool designs. The pulse rifle in particular is so sleek. I would use it no question. One thing that I'd really like is for the Sagira to be able to be rerolled. For long trudge to get it and how great the design is, the perks are so useless most of the time. I would use it all of the time if it had speed demon.

Posting in language:

• True. I still hold onto my travelers judgement 5 with solar on it.

Posting in language:

• Thanks to everyone for POSITIVE feedback on this post!

Posting in language:

• All the prophecy weapons need random rolls. I said this long long time ago. Who designed them also was a best designer. Bungie don't have anymore good designers, all the weapons and armor since forsaken are so ugly. The prophecy weapons are so beautiful all of them. I still use garden progeny and the pulse riffle I forgot the name.

Posting in language:

• This. Make Infinite Forest a permanent activity and only make it Verdant/Haunted when necessary. It's actually a really fun activity and being able to grind it for rollable Verse weapons would be great.

Posting in language:

• Wait those where weapons? I thought they where things that just gave lore and had frames of weapons. Pssh Just deleted them.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • I’d be very interested to see what kind of rolls could drop on a Garden Progeny. I love that scout.

Posting in language:

• Yes. I love any Vex themed gear. These are some of the coolest looking weapons in my opinion. It would be cool if they could be “upgraded” through an activity in the Infinite Forest. I still wish I could just walk in there whenever I want to farm for..... anything, really. I don’t like that it only opens for specific missions that I’ve already done countless times.

Posting in language:

• Edited by mercuryserver: 6/25/2019 6:53:40 AM
          It shouldn't stop there. Especially with their vision of the "New light" edition. People will be able to go to all planets, go to all vendors, get all the gear. Gear that hasn't changes since a long time and gear that's completely out dated and useless because of missing perks. This is the case for all planet vendors, the Mercury weapons, Escalation Protocol rewards and a few more I can't remember out of the top of my head. With the new expansion, we can expect lots of new players to come aboard and I look forward to it. Not all but quite a few of them will play a mixture of old and new content, just like I did when I started. Well, if the new players associate old content with completely useless gear, this will devalue old content even more. Please enhance the entire loot pool. It can't be weeks of work to change weapons with static rolls to dynamic rolls. It would also be nice if EVERY piece of armor could show the type of resistance and not only a few selected from season pass content. If Bungie wants a fresh start with New Light, there should be ONE standard for weapons and armor before new toys come up on the horizon. And not like it is now where you have 1st, 2nd and 3rd class items.

Posting in language:

• If you look in shadowkeep vidoc they are updating the kinetic pulse rifle from the prohecy weapon collection. Everyone seems to think that's no time to explain but it's the prophecy kinetic pulse rifle. My guess is sometime in shadowkeep/season of undying, we will see random roll weapons come from the flashpoint on Mercury. Or you craft one or two a week for powerful rewards just like black armory weapons are

Posting in language:

8 Replies
          • That's probably never gonna get any updates again.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Doomguy814: 6/25/2019 7:23:38 AM
            We need a wave based mode similar to the prison of elders in the Infinite Forest with each simulation built as a test by Osiris, we could have updated prophecy weapons with random rolls and new Osiris themed gear

Posting in language:

• Perfect Paradox is still second best kinetic shotgun in the game after Threat Level, simply by virtue of its archetype (although the roll happens to ge really good too). Even without a y2 mod slot. This is mathematical fact, btw.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
            • Absolutely. Good example of decent designs going to waste.

Posting in language:

• I second this. All Mercury forge weapons and all escalation protocol weapons and armor desperately need the year 2 treatment. They are still some of the better looking weapons/armor in the game. They should honestly add some new ep loot and Mercury forge loot every now and then.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • Please Bungie, do this as soon as possible. The designs are too unique to go to waste, and the grind for these weapons was not short.

Posting in language:

• It’s become more and more inevitably clear nobody actually listens to what’s upcoming in this game. Read the TWABs and watch the vidocs for all our sake.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  HawkkMoon99
                  HawkkMoon99

Poggers - old

Hard bump for this post!!

Posting in language:

• Yes, also along with The EP gear and weapons.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Organic Machine: 6/24/2019 7:40:40 PM
                  I will never understand this cycle of leaving things behind over and over again. Best I can come up with is newer weapons would be similar and we’re basically just getting a lot of the same stuff every season just with different names and appearances but with barely noticeable differences in stats.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                  • Yes please.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon