JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/23/2019 10:41:40 AM

All Y1 and Y2 armor has to be brought to armor 2.0

Destiny is a game about loot. That is one of the most important aspects of this game. All of us go into activities not just because it's fun to play, but also because there is some sweet loot in it. Over the course of destiny 2 we had many activities that rewarded us with awesome looking loot. Weapons generally still work fine in Y2 ( not 100% bear in mind ), but Y1 armor has become useless outside of fashion. I remember grinding difficult and long activities because I loved the design of the armors. Trials of the Nine, Leviathan raid, Faction Rallies, the end of Y1 triumph armor and many many more. I was proud and very happy to wear them. I loved their looks and I knew that I worked hard for them. I was sad and still very much am because Y2 made a lot of my favourite sets useless. At the start of Y2 we barely had any sets. Most people looked the same. Only slowly we started expanding the armours with dlcs and in the meanwhile very slowly ( mostly with the current season ) gotten SOME Y1 armor reintroduced. Bungie, if you keep going with this mentality, Y3 will be the same. We're only going to have 5-6 sets with full functionality until more dlcs come and you slowly drip feed Y2 sets back in the game with armor 2.0. This is NOT the way. ALL armors of Destiny 2 NEED to be ready for armor 2.0. For the sake of variety, usability, even for the sake of your own man power. It's extremely sad to see all that work go to waste and be forever forgotten in our collections. That is content that YOU Bungie are making OBSOLETE. I honestly feel disrespected. I and many others put in the time to acquire these good looking Y1 and Y2 armors. Do you really want all that time to be wasted ? Hell, why even give us armor sets if they will become useless after some time ? I'm looking forward to grinding out the Solstice set on 2 characters just to see it become useless when Y3 starts. Same as when I got the Y1 Solstice set for 3 characters and it became useless. I'm sorry for the harsh words near the end, but it had to be said.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon