JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/21/2019 11:37:54 PM
Dude I’ve completed most of the quest in three days, all of them work days. Get over your egos.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Dude I’ve completed most of the quest in three days, all of them work days. Get over your egos.[/quote] Yeah, on one character, which i bet this is what bungie wanted and forgot that most people run 3 different Guardians. Doing one, working on it every time IB comes around? Sure, doable But 3? No, September ain't that far away, there's no way anyone can get this done per character, this quest should be like the S7 pinnacle weapons, track across characters.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• So a season long quest with 3 occurrences, 3 attempts to pick up/complete the quest, 3 characters. Sounds like people can’t do basic math. That or People forget how fought the grind for faction rallies were and people still managed to do three characters in a season. Listen here bud. Nothing in destiny was meant to be finished in a day. If that’s what you want then you should leave.

Posting in language:

• [quote]So a season long quest with 3 occurrences, 3 attempts to pick up/complete the quest, 3 characters. Sounds like people can’t do basic math. That or People forget how fought the grind for faction rallies were and people still managed to do three characters in a season. Listen here bud. Nothing in destiny was meant to be finished in a day. If that’s what you want then you should leave.[/quote] Oh -blam!- you ok you know what i said, there is no goddamn time for this shit three seperate times, by the time Shadowkeep is live IT'LL BE A NEW SEASON. Idgaf if theres grind, but for -blam!-s sake at least there should be options (armor pieces from bounties, packages, match rewards). I have all the armor pieces from Y1, i shouldn't have to do some absurdly long quest just to get what i should get free by turning in 5 pieces of the Y1 set

Posting in language:

• You you you That’s all I’m hearing. It’s not about YOU Bungie is making all that year one stuff useable again, without giving it away for free, without making this event empty, without turning into a raid But your ego won’t get over you The only hard parts of these quest are ability kills, fusion kills and matches played And even those aren’t the impossible. Either play the event in full now or play next time. Games like destiny weren’t meant for you to have everything on every character, throughout every season . You can’t figure the out then maybe this game isn’t for you and you really should get over yourself.

Posting in language:

• Unlike you I PUT effort into my characters gear, I've got 750 on all 3, but look at you, one 750, one low level and another that's just funny to look at. Sorry if managing three characters is too hard for you

Posting in language:

• Edited by DemonoidMaster: 6/22/2019 4:06:42 PM
    [quote]You you you That’s all I’m hearing. It’s not about YOU Bungie is making all that year one stuff useable again, without giving it away for free, without making this event empty, without turning into a raid But your ego won’t get over you The only hard parts of these quest are ability kills, fusion kills and matches played And even those aren’t the impossible. Either play the event in full now or play next time. Games like destiny weren’t meant for you to have everything on every character, throughout every season . You can’t figure the out then maybe this game isn’t for you and you really should get over yourself.[/quote] Or how about -blam!- you and -blam!- your stupid opinion, previous gear sets were easily obtained either through the damn bounties, by paying tokens or just getting lucky. I EARNED my Y1 set, therefore i and many others who have their gear sets completed deserve the goddamn right to have a way to get the armor set without having to jump through hoops. Bungie took away all options of HOW you'd like to get the armor pieces and instead made a boring quest Also everything from the chalice to pinnacle weapon quests are ACCOUNT BASED so this shitty Iron Banner quest should at the very least be exactly the same. Do i need the armor? No, but i like having a time and effort respected and right now it isn't feeling respected by bungie, if they want to update gear then they need to update the Y1 sets as well by having these pieces take their place.

Posting in language:

• So you can cry about having less opportunities to get powerful gear? Or you can cry that basic quest are now account based and make have other characters meaningless? Or how about making a event vendor as useless as the other vendors? Ooo ooo ooo or so you can cry about how your ego won’t let you to accept that you are wrong and can’t allow yourself to put in as much time into the game as your putting into arguing over the internet about a game no one is forcing you to play for an event that isn’t giving anything game breaking/changing so it’ll be ok to go easy or even skip this one?

Posting in language:

• [quote]So you can cry about having less opportunities to get powerful gear? Or you can cry that basic quest are now account based and make have other characters meaningless? Or how about making a event vendor as useless as the other vendors? Ooo ooo ooo or so you can cry about how your ego won’t let you to accept that you are wrong and can’t allow yourself to put in as much time into the game as your putting into arguing over the internet about a game no one is forcing you to play for an event that isn’t giving anything game breaking/changing so it’ll be ok to go easy or even skip this one?[/quote] 1. There's a lot of ways to get powerful gear, step down clown 2. But S7 quests ARE account based, step down clown 3. He was less useless before, now his bounties aren't worth doing unless you're really needing it, step down lower clown 4. No , I'm right , you're just a scrub with one 750 Hunter, you're just what you described earlier, that people like you only just really play one character and don't manage two more, don't fall off now clown. 🤡

Posting in language:

• Everybody ain't you, "Dude". Tells everyone to get over their egos, but insists on bragging about how you got it done....all on workdays? Irony much?

Posting in language:

• The irony being how blind you are, how much skill and common sense you lack. If people with full time jobs can knock portions of the quest out then you have no excuse. None. Yeah you need to get over your ego and realize you have nothing to -blam!- about. If destiny is going to end up being more of grind and more like MMO and the current state of the game is to much work for you then it’s obvious games like Division and Destiny aren’t for you. Go play cod. Might be more your speed ;)

Posting in language:

• [quote]The irony being how blind you are, how much skill and common sense you lack. If people with full time jobs can knock portions of the quest out then you have no excuse. None. Yeah you need to get over your ego and realize you have nothing to -blam!- about. If destiny is going to end up being more of grind and more like MMO and the current state of the game is to much work for you then it’s obvious games like Division and Destiny aren’t for you. Go play cod. Might be more your speed ;)[/quote] >Lack of skill Yeah , says the scrub with one character and two other Guardians who ain't getting used at all, at least he's got his shit under control so i doubt he , me and many others lack the "skill" or "common sense" to run 3 characters and are above 740-745 You only have one guardian, you think this quest is meant for just one character when it isn't, there's 3 Armor sets, Armor sets weren't hard to get every other iron banner, you're just in your echo chamber thinking what bungie did was brilliant

Posting in language:

• Sorry I have a job and other games I play. I don’t live in destiny. I do what I can when I can. I don’t -blam!- about the grind being hard. I accept what I can do and ignore the things I know I can’t. Then move on. Unlike you. Take note little light. Grow a spine and drop some light orbs already.

Posting in language:

• Haha right?! Good post

Posting in language:

• Edited by ReG xLimiTedx: 6/22/2019 3:48:58 PM
    I know your fragile mindset can’t handle anyone’s opinion but your own. I’m sure your folks weaved a reality where everything was to your benefit and everyone else was put on paused. However. You are forgetting, if someone like me can get most of the quest with ease then what excuse do you have? It’s pathetic that you are taking away any sort of grind but then cry that there’s no grind. Grinding isn’t suppose to be fun. It’s suppose to feel like a chore. So the next time you get the bright idea to cry and moan about how hard a SEASON long quest is, just remember there’s people who already have it harder than you but have already done more of the leg work because we got over our egos. Yeah it’s ironic. It’s ironic that you got called out and felt personal attacked enough to justify a half baked retort when you refuse to think. Here’s the edit. My k/d is only 1.3, solo player, and I still got things like LH and finished the “hard, long, grindy quest. I’m not fan of strike but I still knock them out when it’s time, I don’t like gambit but I still play my matches... so all you pvp crybabies that refuse to step foot into the crucible. Stop being cowards. YOU ARE A GUARDIAN. You choose to make three characters You choose to come into these forums You chose to get triggered over Luke smith You chose to be weak Now choose to be strong and accept the lord of wolves challenge or walk away and be ashamed you failed the traveler because of your ego.

Posting in language:

• Savageeeee and true

Posting in language:

• I think you were probably a bit lucky. Since that happens for such a minority of people. Statistically there has to be people who get it done quickly because there are millions. The question is how long does it take on average. I imagine you bring the average down.

Posting in language:

• Below average and yet I still completed it. If a below average player, that’s been working every day for the first half of iron banner and get it done while all the sweats are on then why can’t a casual player with no job or school finish it in a week? The answer. You want participation trophies. No body is asking anybody to finish the entire banner, on all three characters, in one week. That’ll be madness. Bungie gave a side quest, that rewards powerful gear, once per character, for this season. The only downside to the quest is the ridiculous amount of ability kills, fusion and the buggy final quest step that makes it easier. Is it lengthily at those parts? Yes. Did it require a mob mentality backlash? No.

Posting in language:

• I want saying your play was below average. I mean the time it took you.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon