JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/21/2019 5:45:52 PM
Yea, the steps can be annoying, but something I think people forget when it comes to Destiny: you don't have to finish everything as quick as possible. This quest can be completed on different characters throughout the season, yet people act like they have to do it on all 3 this week. And if they can't, then it's something wrong with the quest, and/or that it should be account based. No, that's not the case. Everything doesn't need to be account based nor does it have to finished asap.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You're missing the point. Its the same issue with unlocking master works feom factions. People want to be able to farm what they want. Facrions made this impossible for regular and casual players. The time it took ment peole could only get one maybe two of the master works vs. All three. Time is the question. Some want to unlock the armor on all theee characters. This current quest can prevent that. If you play an hour a day for 7 days you might finish it in a week. Most people wont. thats fine since there are atleast two more IBs. Accept for the fact that their play time was and will be fully dedicated to IB. They may have to give up other areas of the game to finish it on one chacter let alone three. That's not fun and it not efficient. I can get more and do more by get my power rewards, and have fun. The reason people use cheeses or exploits is efficiency. The maximization of ones time is the most enjoyable, and provides the most gains. The IB quest is inefficient to most players time. This is the problem. Because it's inefficient people will look elsewhere for time optimization. If you can afford the inefficiency of your time great I refuse to. Also I don't like being forced to use weapon I dont like. Its armor why do do I need to use a sniper does that effect ther armors possible rolls? No it doesn't. So it doesn't belong.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by lutha: 6/22/2019 4:27:05 AM
    Naw, not missing the point. People want grinding in the game except for when it doesn't benefit them. What's funny about this is when things were easier to obtain, people complained. Bungie listened, made things a lil tougher to get, and yet people still complain. Anyway, this quest may be annoying and a lil time consuming, and that's cool cause it's not hard and that's the type of game this is. As for cheats/exploits: that goes along with my point. People feel they need to do/have everything asap, so they find ways to do it. When they can't, they complain. Also, the same people that do cheats/exploits are the same ones that complain about having nothing to do, wanting more content. Of course there is nothing to do when you cheat your way through content asap. Another funny thing about those people: without the cheats/exploits they barely learn to do things in the game, and when the exploits/cheats get fixed, guess what they do? You guessed it: turn around and complain.

Posting in language:

• I've almost reset my valor just in IB the last 3 days and I'm at 57% on grenades on my first character. Your point isn't valid.

Posting in language:

• Edited by lutha: 6/21/2019 10:40:55 PM
    There is a valor boost right now, that's why you've almost reset your rank. And yes, my point still stands. You don't have to do everything asap in the game, yet people think you do. You have 4 more days to finish on 1 character, I think you got this.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon