JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/21/2019 4:53:20 PM

Optimacy suit in collections issue

I hope bungie helps me with this as I love the look of this optimacy chest. Anyways I got all of the optimacy gear when it came out a while ago. I recently received a notification in game about the eververse changes. So I checked the collections to make sure I had all of the looks. Problem is it tells me I haven't found the optimacy chest or the optimacy helmet. I still have a chest in my vault and dismantled the helmet knowing I would of been able to get the look on my new armour sets in September. Now I'm worried I won't be able to look the way I want. Please help bungie. I spent alot of money on this game to get those looks.
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Are you looking at the right Version of the Optimacy Set? There is a Y2 Version of the set which came with Season of Opulence (it has the Chalice icon). You might have the whole Y1 set, but maybe not the whole Y2 set.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon