JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/21/2019 4:49:52 PM
that quest they added is a bit over the top. It's friday and I'm on the 2nd to last part...took me forever to get grenade kills with my titan...it's not like grenades are one shot kill, lol...and people usually don't just stand there in a pulse grenade or lightning grenade. Then termite is crap, stickies only hurt a bit, flash bangs aren't that great either, sure there's suppressor ones...but it won't kill them. Anyway, it's taking forever on my titan...I'm not doing it on other characters. I'll just hope with all the coins I can get the gear on my hunter and warlock
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Lol. I wish I was on Titan. In the Christmas event running constant grenades on Titan was infinitely easier than Hunter. Two skip grenades won't even kill anyone with any resilience at all. Swarm grenades need luck and a weak guardian, and void grenades? Forget about it. Imagine trying to get kills with suppressor grenades or flashbangs... that's about what Void Hunter grenades are.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah that is true about hunter void grenades lol

Posting in language:

• You can't. In order to get the armor into the drop pool you have to complete the quest or all you will get is weapons. It's great though if you only want weapons.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon