JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

Edited by D34N0000: 6/21/2019 4:12:29 PM
So I got back into destiny again this season after simply rejecting the casual mess d2 began as. But as far as the game has come I see the forums are the same, enough said really. This is a seasonal quest! Not daily or even weekly! Stop expecting to do it today, like any of it! In fact stop even checking it's progression. That would be a start for most of you complaining about this. With every step in this quest being "part of a team" it doesn't even reqiure you to focus on them to complete. You can literally play how you like an still make a little progress most of the time. Peoples impatient and entitled mindset is what's wrong here in my opinion. It's a quest for people to collect a set of this seasons iron banner gear with the intesion of it being passively completed, requiring a decent amount of time spent in iron banner over the course of the season to complete. But bungie didnt take into account how simple minded people can be and how they just HAVE to complete that quest like their dam life depends on it. and now all the poor little jimmies have lost god knows how many hours grinding that final iron banner quest before they had even engaged their brain long enough to relise this quest isn't designed to focused on and finished today. And by the looks of this post they still havent realised it. Play iron banner if you enjoy playing iron banner. If not, don't this quest isn't forcing you to do anything! It's as simple as that really. But honestly the idea of someone spending hours focusing on this quest is funny to me but you've no one to blame but yourself. Stupid people are capible of really annoying themselves and not even know it, thats all I see here.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• so people are stupid because some of them like getting armor from the bounties instead of a poorly made quest? get off your high horse you egotistical maniac

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I finished this quest on my hunter and am about 3 of 5 done on warlock. I had to take a week off of work in order to fit the games in. You gain barely any progress for team kills. If you play how you like and rely on team kills- you would literally have to play 10 hours or more straight for 7 hours and you cant even queue for tower to switch steps- you'd have to keep going. They should have made it more lenient - like the bounties before worked well. I myself can do it- almost done on 2 characters. Others I know are barely past the 3rd step into 4th step and are struggling with their weapons. Some people however who are expecting to do all 3 in a week are ridiculous. I like these quest steps solely cause it forces people away from meta. I saw a complaint literally 2 hours after IB came up- and it made me mad. It took me 2 solid days of grinding iron banner to get my hunter done. I'm on day 2 for warlock and am almost done. On one hand you gotta understand how time insensitive this quest is- people got Bills to pay and families to feed. They might not be as fortunate as you with time. Time itself is a luxury. On the other hand- people gotta learn how to pace themselves and set reasonable expectations. Dont expect it to be easy- but in reality it is not ridiculously hard as people say.

Posting in language:

• Why the totally negative post? People can explain their unhappy experiences to help bungie see the light. What we dont need is unconstructive people like yourself.

Posting in language:

• I agree. This quest shouldn't be completed in the first IB of the season. BUNGIE STOP LiSTENING TO THESE PEOPLE PLEASE

Posting in language:

• You seem annoyed.

Posting in language:

• These quests are character bound. If you want the full set on all characters you can't afford to play passively

Posting in language:

• You're highest character is 697. You aren't planning on doing the quest on all 3 characters. You're opinion is discounted.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon