JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/21/2019 1:49:19 PM
3 main basic problems in Iron Banner: 1. Boring (always same game mode) 2. It is a pay-to-win scam (players who have paid $100 for base game + curse of Osiris + warmind cannot compete unless they pay even more for forsaken ($40+), and that’s not mentioning the weapon type disadvantage) 3. Sterile maps (no map updates in about a year; same shit, different day) On top of all of that, they can’t even be bothered to make a new armour set for it. Yet they always make paywalled content in eververse, a cash shop in a $200+ game. Extremely lazy and scummy, though unfortunately nothing new. Cue the deluded fanboys defending this garbage.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah I 100% agree it's scummy af, even more so now that we can't earn new stuff from eververse engrams

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I guarantee if you had paid for all expansions and were level 750, you'd still be getting wrecked. It's not pay to win. Maybe pay to compete..... but surely not pay to win. You still have to be "good" to win.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I guarantee if you had paid for all expansions and were level 750, you'd still be getting wrecked. It's not pay to win. Maybe pay to compete..... but surely not pay to win. You still have to be "good" to win.[/quote] Wrong. If a player who paid more faces a player who paid less in Iron Banner, the guy who paid more will always win due to light level advantage. Thus it is literally pay-to-win. Another poster here said that he does 50% less damage & takes 50% more damage because he paid ‘just’ $100 to get warmind, but those who pay $140 for forsaken always destroy because they paid to win. How is that fair? Also, moron, I never said I personally had the issue. I don’t as I have all expansions and would do well if I played this hamster-wheel-shaped repetitive garbage, but unlike deluded fanboys like you who ‘throw money at the screen’ according to Luke Smith, I am able to see others’ perspectives and consider them carefully. Don’t act like a child who on sees things through his own lens.

Posting in language:

• Wow, your lashing out only proves I hit a sore spot. And you are still wrong. Someone who paid for all of the game doesn't automatically get a higher light level, you dunce. It still requires playing the game, leveling up, practicing and getting good. Furthermore, I did an achievement to get over 500 kills in Banner under the Iron Burden, which took 100 light level away from me. In some cases, I was facing people 140 light levels higher than me. Guess what... I still went positive and or led the charts each game. So yeah... if you're good, light level doesn't matter much. Keep trying, Skippy. You're wrong, and you probably suck at the game.

Posting in language:

• Sad for you😂😂😂😂😂I received a better rolled wizened from a game drop.😂😂😂😂😂

Posting in language:

• That's cool bud, I have about 8 God Rolls of the Wizened Rebuke, I masterworked 3 of the best. But it's nice to hear you got 1 too.

Posting in language:

• Anytime someone uses the "you must suck" arguement I immediately think they just want to tell everyone they are good at videogames. Especially since videogames are a complete waste of time that do basically nothing for society. Now if you said you were a military veteran with some kills I'd respect that. Since that's not a VIDEOGAME.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Wow, your lashing out only proves I hit a sore spot. And you are still wrong. Someone who paid for all of the game doesn't automatically get a higher light level, you dunce. It still requires playing the game, leveling up, practicing and getting good. Furthermore, I did an achievement to get over 500 kills in Banner under the Iron Burden, which took 100 light level away from me. In some cases, I was facing people 140 light levels higher than me. Guess what... I still went positive and or led the charts each game. So yeah... if you're good, light level doesn't matter much. Keep trying, Skippy. You're wrong, and you probably suck at the game.[/quote] Lol, fu*king reta*d. I am not ‘lashing out.’ I am telling you the facts. And again, you are using that childish ‘but it was ok for me?’ Rant. You don’t matter. There are many others who play the game, and some of them have bad experiences due to light level advantages. I also find it pathetic that you actually said ‘you have to level up by playing.’ No shit? If you pay for it, that is. And leveling up is extremely easy and fast in this game (although you sound like you are somehow struggling with it, which means you’re complete trash). Also, look at my characters. I already have the expansions, so this is not a problem personally for me and your insults don’t make sense, dipshit. If I were a ‘bad player,’ I would be happy to get a leg up thanks to an arbitrary number that I paid for, allowing me to have an easier time against better opponents, which, come to think of it, is exactly what you’re doing. Why do you have the need to crutch light level to win engagements? Are you too trash for quickplay/comp? You must’ve lied about doing well with iron burden or you got very lucky/carried. Unlike you, I am looking at it from the perspective of someone who paid for the game just like you and me, only bought less DLCs. Not only do they have to compete against better weapons, but also they [u][i][b]do 50% less damage & take 50% more damage.[/b][/i][/u] Listen, fanboy, let me educate you. Buying [i][b][u]any[/u][/b][/i] competitive advantage is [i]literally[/i] [u][i][b]pay-to-win[/b][/i][/u]. No ifs or buts about it. When you face people in a game that paid for higher level and better weapons that you need to pay to access, that is pay-to-win 100%. No doubt about it. Doesn’t matter if they ‘earned it’ if one player in the lobby cannot ‘earn’ them. End of story, moron. Now go cry me a river.

Posting in language:

• God damn you're toxic

Posting in language:

• Edited by SmokeShadow 27: 6/21/2019 5:06:57 PM
    🤣🤣🤣 omg calm down Slugger, or your parents are going to send you back to counseling. Git gud, I'm out, you are an insignificant piece of dust on a fly on a turd. Your desperation, denial, and anger all prove what caliber of person you are. You're a chump who obsesses over things you claim to hate because you secretly wish you didn't suck so hard. ✌🏻out, 🛠 Edit: his comment was removed, but he went on an absolute rage fest! Good riddance

Posting in language:

• Edited by Murdershyz: 6/22/2019 12:11:46 AM
    [quote]you are an insignificant piece of dust on a fly on a turd. [/quote] Aren't we all anymore? We are the dust, Bungie is the Fly, D2 is the turd. It makes more sense the more I think about it.

Posting in language:

• Hahaha, now that is funny 😁

Posting in language:

• Thanks I tried.

Posting in language:

• Oof, got 'em! Also, I rate you for the iron burden thing 👌👌👍👍👍

Posting in language:

• Thanks! It was actually an enjoyable challenge. I'm just an average player too, so if I can do that, if just further refutes what OP is claiming

Posting in language:

• [quote]Thanks! It was actually an enjoyable challenge. I'm just an average player too, so if I can do that, if just further refutes what OP is claiming[/quote] Nice circle-jerk, trash. Gtfo. Everything I said is fact and your anecdotal ‘evidence’ proves nothing. You and the guy you were responding to are idiotic beyond belief and reason. Useless waste of time.

Posting in language:

• 🤣🤣🤣 I feed on your salt

Posting in language:

• Nice keyboard warrior rant. Feeling better now?

Posting in language:

• Forsaken and it's dlc is cheap so stop complaining and buy the thing. Also it's not pay to win it's the same as it was in destiny 1 with light level enabled.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Forsaken and it's dlc is cheap so stop complaining and buy the thing. Also it's not pay to win it's the same as it was in destiny 1 with light level enabled.[/quote] Haha, moron. 1. Forsaken effectively costs $140 (you will need a brain to understand this number). It is not ‘cheap.’ $10-$20 is cheap, [i][b]assuming the game does not have microtransactions[/b][/i], which is not the case. This is a far cry from that. 2. You have to pay to increase your light and thus compete and win, so it is literally pay-to-win. Not sure how a scam in D1 makes a scam in D2 acceptable. Eververse was a rip-off in D1 and it is even more so in D2. Are we going to excuse it? Just because Bungie won’t budge on something doesn’t make them right. See the masterwork cores issue for reference. You are simply dealing with a terrible company that has awful management whose extreme greed sees idiots like you as nothing more than walking wallets. [i]Nothing[/i].

Posting in language:

• No one is forcing you to purchase micro transactions either

Posting in language:

• Nah you pay for the content that you get. It's honestly not even much if you like the game

Posting in language:

• Oh no, I guess that makes us deluded fanboys because we don't agree with that joke's opinion.

Posting in language:

• Right? He is such a salty trashcan, lol. Pay 2 win... haha. So why do so many level 750 players still get destroyed? Bad players always have excuses for why they are so terrible. I have way more respect for bad players who admit they're not very good, but at least they try, AND they acknowledge that it is not the games fault. Then of course you have deluded skrubs like OP 🤣🤣🤣

Posting in language:

• Smoke, stop stalking me everywhere just like another guy here because you’re butthurt that I am right, you dumb piece of garbage. Stop sucking Bungie’s co** like the other 2-3 loud guys. It’s honestly pathetic and embarrassing. There are so few of you suckers defending this trash game so you scream loud with no logic, hoping others agree to your nonsense. Guess what, we do don’t agree. Now GTFO my post and stop replying to me you useless piece of shit.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon