JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/21/2019 5:17:31 AM
I am on the last stage (had break for dinner and hanging out with my wife) and honestly I had fun. Probably won't grind out Titan or Hunter quests this time, but it got me to try out weapons I don't really use and do some really goofy shit with grenades. Was gonna play a lot of IB anyway.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]I am on the last stage (had break for dinner and hanging out with my wife) and honestly I had fun. Probably won't grind out Titan or Hunter quests this time, but it got me to try out weapons I don't really use and do some really goofy shit with grenades. Was gonna play a lot of IB anyway.[/quote] I reccomend just do first two steps on the other 2 to alleviate the grind time next 2 iron banners. Gg on completing. Isn't our new iron bone shader nice? Lol

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Why? Titan will take no time at all with Skullfort and I don't intend to touch my hunter anyway.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Why? Titan will take no time at all with Skullfort and I don't intend to touch my hunter anyway.[/quote] Eh- I said screw it. I am now officially done getting full sets for my Hunter and my Warlock. My titan is almost to the abilities step. 3rd character now- holy god it sucked.

Posting in language:

• Let me guess... Walock void grenades while consuming your super? Not a proper comparison at all.

Posting in language:

• Nope. Conduction and a Demolitionist Austeringer mostly. Did a bit of fire grenade spam with sunbracers. Started my titan out of curiousity and already tore through most of the grenades with Code of the Earthshaker and Skullfort.

Posting in language:

• There is a abysmal barrier to communication between those who live by their collection, score and time to completion and those who try to have fun completing challenges, regardless of others. I call it having a life.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon