JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Black Dynam1t3X: 6/21/2019 2:51:47 AM
it seems many are failing to take into account two huge aspects of this quest. 1. you have the entire season's worth of IB to do this 2. it's not about individual performance, but team performance. the quest isn't meant to do in 1 or 2 days, slow down and enjoy the game. it's not difficult or as pressing as made out to be.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Agreed.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It’s individual performance after a while.

Posting in language:

• funny you say enjoy the game when iron banner is one of the worst most unbalanced gametype in pvp that they clearly don't care about.

Posting in language:

• 1. Season is barely 3 months which means you get 3 Iron Banners during that time. Considering you have 3 potential characters to do this on, you’d need this done in a single IB week or miss out on one or more of them. This is not me complaining but a lot of you do not understand that “you got a whole season” is not actually that much time. 2. I always play with a team and the progress seems to be slow AF regardless. I do not care for the armor much as I had all of it in Y1 but I like powerful rewards and this is just not time efficient in comparison to other stuff you can do in game for that.

Posting in language:

• This is what puts me off. I will not get all three quests done over three characters as the steps take too long. I much preferred the bounties for armor and hope they don’t go down this awful long grindy quest path for IB again.

Posting in language:

• you have 5 steps, if you do the overly easy 2 at the least on each of your 3 this week, abilities and weapons next, then the completions on the last the load is quite easy. I played a few games with the clan and they complained slow progress too, yet in 3 games today on step 3 I did 100% melee, over 20% grenade, and 56% super kills. this stuff isn't hard at all, people just don't think, unable to alter their playstyle to accomplish goals, or whatever reason they have that is holding them back.

Posting in language:

• You want players to complete this activity in phases but wait three months to get the rewards. I assume your kidding.

Posting in language:

• you know what happens when you assume.... I don't want players to do anything aside use their feeble minds to think. the quest is designed to do in a season. people are trying to do it in 1-2 days and have the nerve to claim it's too much. if you don't see how foolish that is...................

Posting in language:

• Yes. It makes an ass out of you not me. Try to get your feeble mind around the fact players taking 3 months complete a quest for old armor is ridiculous. Especially when there is an almost 100% chance it will be made redundant with shadowkeep. So you would be foolish to think that accounts for worthwhile engaging game design, not just filler.

Posting in language:

• oh look an offended child who can't get a common phrase correct. try using your mind if you can. since IB started in D1 it took guess what? 3 months to get the armor set. they offered 2 pieces per event. doing 2 steps this IB would net you guess how many? 2 pieces of armor, 2 steps next time oh wow 2 more pieces, leaving a grand total of 1 step on the last IB. whew! imagine that! building a collection should take time. you gain nothing by doing it all in one week, you'll still be playing the exact same Destiny 2, just burned out and upset. and yes it will be irrelevant come Shadowkeep, this is a vanity collection to show off year 1 ornaments. expect something similar again in Solstice in a few months.

Posting in language:

• Oh dear...that went over your head didn’t it😂😂😂

Posting in language:

• [quote]Oh dear...that went over your head didn’t it😂😂😂[/quote] I wouldn't bother just mute him, hes been making himself look foolish all over these forums.

Posting in language:

• not at all, you totally failed at a rebuke twice now. shuffle on

Posting in language:

• Speaking of don't assume, i simply stated waiting three months for a reward is ridiculous if your have three characters. If account based, I have no issue with the quest. I am not assuming your an ass let alone myself.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Speaking of don't assume, i simply stated waiting three months for a reward is ridiculous if your have three characters. If account based, I have no issue with the quest. I am not assuming your an ass let alone myself.[/quote] so you just assumed, typed out that you assumed and what you assumed, now you say you didn't assume? good day.

Posting in language:

• The only problem I have with this quest is it’s making you (and your team) use grenades in the opposite way their meant to be used. Grenades are meant as openers for attack so using them to finish either gets you killed or the enemy dies to other player fire. Obviously warlocks easily get around this with super nova and titan kind of can with heart of inmost light but hunters definitely struggle to get 1 kill per game with their nades because they are heavily focused on zoning and forcing opponents into an area where they can be shot. The rest of the quest is easy but grenade kills is just a big no for me.

Posting in language:

• grenades are finishers, if you know how to use them. hunters have no problem, and it's not dependent on you alone. in 4 games on my hunter my grenade progress was over 20%. your roadblock is in your own mind.

Posting in language:

• Yep! If this quest will stay for next Iron Banner in this season, it's ok. I promised myself after chasing Cursbreaker for 7 months and 3 weeks, that i'm done with grindy stuff in this game. Still, this quest looks fine to me. Just play IB and this will be done sooner or later.

Posting in language:

• it is here for the entire season, each IB is a chance to progress. the first two steps do themself as killing people and capturing zones happens each game.

Posting in language:

• Yep. When next IB week will show up, I guess all three of my characters will have 750, so I can focus on IB entirely. Still, maybe do this quest on all 3 chars will be a little harder.

Posting in language:

• that's something else people are totally overlooking. by the next IB most folks will have long since hit the cap and have far less necessary activity to do. shortsighted people see problems when none exist.

Posting in language:

• I guess, not everyone understand this quest are season long, not week long. Here is the main problem.=)

Posting in language:

• I just love the no lifers who reply to your comment with “some of us have jobs” lmfao! Talking about their parents may be? They have not even the guts to admit that they simply can’t complete the tasks and are frustrated bc they live by their triumph score. Poor Bungie dealing with so many BS excuses.

Posting in language:

• anytime I see, "I have a job, or I have a wife and family" I read it as, " I suck at the game and don't want to do stuff to get rewards."

Posting in language:

• Or maybe - and this is a bold idea, I know - they [i]actually[/i] have jobs, or a partner and family? Are you really so snall-minded as to think people with those responsibilities should just...drop everything for the sake of a game, and a badly-handled one at that? Do grow up.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon