JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/19/2019 6:23:48 PM

So on those nerfs..

I still don't like it, but I get nerfing the Exotic armor. But I still think the Whisper nerf is a crap idea. Give it back it's proper White-Nail perk, , it wasn't even the highest DPS weapon so why nerf it to begin with? You don't like a 'safe' option like Whisper being such a capable DPS weapon yet Darci exists and is technically better even before the nerf. I really found it's gimmick satisfying, taking time to pace your shots and not missing for free ammo is way more satisfying than just spamming Darci as fast as possible at the same target in the same manner. Sure, we haven't seen the way it's nerf positively affects other snipers- but why us that? If you are going to nerf if in order to allow reg snipers to shine- where are the sweeping sniper buffs that you guys couldn't afford to give Whisper? Just saying I think the nerf was completely crap for a unique weapon with it's own unique/challenging mission etc. It's like nerfing a raid-exotic or something, just feels inherently wrong.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Aye, I think the fact that Gahlran has already endured spicier pastings than that ubiquitous weapon-test punching bag Calus-bot says it all. Whisper was in a decent niche of its own. Now its taken darci with built in lunafaction boots. Meh.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon