JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/19/2019 4:55:37 PM
I support this. I think the gnawing hunger ornament was only on sale once, while the other SOTD ornaments were a couple times. Also, only selling a couple of the ornaments for silver, and having the rest of the ornaments available through bright dust or as a random drop from a bright engram is stupid to me. If you’re going to sell them for real money, have them available for longer or more often. And absolutely, bring them back and put them in the archive bundles.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Lima Hotel: 6/22/2019 1:00:02 PM
    [quote]IIf you’re going to sell them for real money, have them available for longer or more often.[/quote] Exactly! Bungie taking the time to make the ornaments and then making them available for such a short time doesn’t make sense. I get that they try to make things limited so people buy them and sadly, it works. But they go too far sometimes. I’m usually fine with it. I would’ve bought it if I saw it. I don’t mind supporting bungie with silver purchases anyway. But that was too short. I can’t even do that now. It sucks. I’m not impressed by the new weapon ornaments but at least most are available for the whole season, I guess. But with these weekly offerings it seems they’re doing the same thing. Not sure if it’s always been like that but I just hope sotd ornaments are put back into rotation. They sell stuff from other seasons so it’s not a stretch for them to do it. The bundles would have to be brought back as bundles though, so ppl who bought the bundles don’t flip out. Please make it happen bungie!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon