JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/18/2019 5:30:03 PM

Nightfalls. Really Bungie?

This isn't exactly a complain post, but didn't we just have Warden of Nothing as a Nighfall strike? And Tree of Propabilities too? I thought this was supposed to be "randomized" for which strikes are placed as nightfalls. That's a load of crap. Change the nightfalls, no one wants the same nightfall strikes as last week, and it's dumb some people have to say this in the first place.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• When it comes to randomization it seems Bungie has several failing grades in that category with a total of 16(?) Strikes some overlap should be expected but I can agree on the constant recurring strikes that show up in the Nightfall listings i.e. Hallowed Lair and Strange terrain during Forsaken (Think that was the time it was happening) and they had to go in and manually adjust them, they did a bad job at fixing the Black armory weapon randomization just by making all the weapons available each week because again the limited amount of possibilities made it so that there was a ton of overlap but seeing the same three show up five weeks in a row yeah players would complain but it also has ruined the point that the bounties deteriorate after weekly reset.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Seriously. Been waiting for Strange Terrain NF so I can farm the Osprey for Wayfarer.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • All I want is Lake of Shadows. Screeeeee.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon