JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by TerraMiner123: 6/18/2019 12:08:14 AM

My opinions on Menagerie gear

Armor - Looks phenomenal Austringer - Fantastic Hand Cannon, fun in pvp and pve Beloved - Not really a Sniper guy, but I understand the appeal. I’ve heard it’s similar to LDR 5001 and maybe Longbow? Calus Mini-Tool/Drang (Baroque) - Literally just MIDA and Drang with random rolls, would probably only use them with their companion weapons. Imperial Decree - No Epicurean - The one thing I don’t have yet, but I have heard that it’s basically Erentil with less range in pvp. Fixed Odds - Good solar machine gun especially for those who didn’t get Avalanche, with lots of range. Feels pretty slow, but that might just be since we’ve gotten used to the 450/900 rpm machine guns. All in all, I think Bungie did a great job with the Menagerie rewards, and my only complaint would be that the armor is the Prodigal suit for hunter but more ornate. But honestly, I don’t freak out over reskins, so I don’t mind. The armor still looks good, so who cares?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon