JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Epicperon: 6/13/2019 12:16:01 AM
Epicperon
Epicperon

We all need A-10 Warthogs in our lives old

Borderlands being free this month is actually reviving my friends list

A few people that haven't been online in years are now back playing Borderlands. Is it really [b][i]that[/i][/b] good? It's just a looter shooter...
English
#Gaming #Offtopic

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Red: 6/15/2019 2:14:42 PM
    I've put in over 2000 hrs since its release back on the ps3, numerous characters with different builds, and just managed to get to op10 on 2 of my characters, the only characters i don't like using are zero and psycho, find myself logging in just to help others level up and dupe weapons nowadays. Friends list is full of people playing, but saying that, it always has been over the last 6 years...... sign of an awesome game, community is super friendly and helpful and never short of people either willing to help grind out op lvls, drop items, or farm raid bosses. Borderlands 3 will be awesome, got the super deluxe preordered, and can't wait to start all over again with new characters, categorically the best looter shooter I've ever played.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon