JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: So im banned?
6/15/2019 3:46:22 AM
Typically, pc bans are due to software detected by Destiny 2 while running. These include but not limited to, trainers, aimbots, auto-fire, mods, graphics hacks, anything that injects code into games, debuggers for programing, even some viruses. any of these could cause a ban, [b]even if not destiny 2 specific[/b] [b]Bungie does not discuss restrictions or bans.[/b] [b]Restrictions are temporary, and will not be overturned or undone before they expire. Once an account is banned however, that ban is permanent. Account restrictions and bans are only done in extreme cases; if actions were taken against your account, then it was with reason. [/b] [b]There are NO options to dispute or overturn account restrictions or bans.[/b] Bans are lifetime for that account https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929 https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47715 [i]*I am not a Bungie representative, just a player trying to give the answers that are available.[/i]
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• The only "software" I use while playing destiny would be logitech gaming software for my mouse and corsair's software for my keyboard. Both have macro creation abilities. Ive just used a macro I made for skating on my mouse for a very very long time but this week I switched over to using the corsair software for skating. If thats the reason I got banned Id be shocked.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• they have already said skating macros are not bannable, it is it not that. You might want to take a closer look at what is installed on your PC as Bungie's anticheat detected something either in your gameplay or on your rig that it felt it violated the game's policies, it then flagged your account for review, Bungie SRT Staff members then reviewed your account, validated the reason for the flag, confirmed it violated policy, then manually placed the ban.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Đuchess: 6/15/2019 2:23:20 PM
    Still would be nice of them to send an email or something about the ban since I have no clue as to what is on my pc that I couldve gotten banned for. Ive also checked to see and I didnt get an IP ban just an account ban so I dont think it was software related.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Still would be nice of them to send an email or something about the ban since I have no clue as to what is on my pc that I couldve gotten banned for.[/quote] While it would be nice, it is not how it works. We as pc gamers have the responsibility to know what is running on our rigs at all times and to make sure it is compliant with each game we play. [quote]Ive also checked to see and I didnt get an IP ban just an account ban so I dont think it was software related.[/quote] IPs are rarely banned. Typically first it is an account ban and then after multiple offenses it moves to machine ban.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon