JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/14/2019 1:41:31 PM

Thanks for the ride!

Can't believe I ran across this in my email lol. Been a long road. Thanks for the great entertainment over the years, Bungie.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I still remember being a HUGE fanboy for destiny before release. Being a high schooler and immature at the time i was completely blinded with the glory of the halo games and bungie. Even wanted to work at bungie and wanted to go to school to learn game design and help make video games at bungie and even applied as a test player job before release resume and all. Worked part time at Walmart as a cart pusher and a life guard at a rec center so i could buy the collectors edition for destiny. I remember the beta coming out for destiny 1 and lots of people were already talking about how the game was not good on the forums. I was one if the people being completely immature and blindly defending bungie for no reason other then I basically worshiped them (it was extremely cringe makes me want to travel back in time and slap myself). And I defended the game even on release and i did that for a couple if weeks until I really let it sink in that destiny 1 was actually terrible I started to see what it actually was and it made me feel REALLY stupid. It did get better years later but I regret every time I remember being so excited for destiny.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon