JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/14/2019 5:33:48 PM
I think people forget this is a universe. Stop expecting a new planet or location. Especially if it is in lore, lore basically predicts everything.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by shotumup134: 6/14/2019 10:00:48 PM
    Maybe you're unaware but the universe is said to be so vast that literally any conceivable planet type shape atmosphere ect is likely out there. You're playing as a revived from the dead space ninja.. I mean I'm sure bungie can use its imagination and come up with something else that hasnt already been done b4.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• We are also playing in a live world. Also the so called darkness is in our solar system and where is the traveler? Right above our freakin heads. Since the world is also live, gotta keep our enemies in check. Hence the moon? If we havent been to a place in a while, somethings obviously there...

Posting in language:

• I don't think we will leave this planetary system until D3 or beyond, if we even do. As long as the moon location has enough new added to it people will be happy. Its an expansion after all and they are expanding the moon location. The Google does say that there are 193 moons in the solar system though. Maybe they are having a hard time choosing which one to use next.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon