JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Wolfje5023: 6/14/2019 5:30:04 AM
Somehow these topics always get ignored by Bungie, yet there's been plenty over the last year. Bungie, Maybe you shoould listen for once, and implement this. You're the one giving us vault space with only 500 slots and forcing us to pay for silver because well, you're making them cost dust from pulling them fro mthe inventory. But more money to you right?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• This literally makes no sense and is irrelevant to the original point

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Wolfje5023: 6/17/2019 4:16:56 AM
    I am sorry it does made sence because this exact same suggestion has been made multiple times during Y2 ever since curated rolls where introduced. You also saw "Bungie" reply, and that person of bungie woulld be Cozmo "We will relay it to the feedback team". But nothing was done with it, thus it was ignored, as p[er usually what happens when Bungie 'replies' to these topics. Theyr not doing anything with it. Remember the masterwork to enhancement core naming? it was just a rename, because they did not want a 'proper' solution. That was there 'fix'. Thats the closest I have seen them actually do something for peoeple posting here in the forum and not listen to people like Datto. So please, if you got anything to contribute, feel free, I am just saying how bungie acts in these topics and they're probally not gonna do anything about it apart from Cozmo doing a typical "Relay message"copy pasta. I was never against he idea that if you would of gotten the curated roll drop, you would be obtain it from the collection. And if you;'re just reffering to the last part, then there's something wrong with you.

Posting in language:

• So where does Silver come into a discussion about curated rolls? That’s what doesn’t make sense to me

Posting in language:

• Edited by Lord Radegast: 6/16/2019 3:22:11 AM
    We ask for a way to get Y2 armor and weapons since it came out and nothing.

Posting in language:

• There too busy answering questions on Reddit to bother with their own forums.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Somehow these topics always get [b]ignored[/b] by Bungie, yet there's been plenty over the last year.[/quote] This is the part of your post I was referring to. Bungie doesn't always ignore them as they've responded to a lot of them.

Posting in language:

• Not always, they respond to a lot of these but they don't give a clear indication into whether or not it's something they'll implement or just think about.

Posting in language:

• I never said bnungie didnt respond. But alot of these where they reply they proceed to do the exact opposite.

Posting in language:

• You said they ignored them which is basically the same thing as not responding.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Wolfje5023: 6/14/2019 8:53:25 AM
    Can you please, press F3 on your browser, and type in "ignore". Then search if this conformation starts me mentioning the word ignore? If you know where the F3 key is that is. Please, read affter that.

Posting in language:

• I'm sorry, where do I find the f3 key? [spoiler]Im on a mobile...[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• In otherwords: I said read the whole thing. You're basing your assssumption of just one word without reading the whole post because your arguement that you made there doesnt take in facts that I wrote after the word 'ignored' hench I said you should read further.

Posting in language:

• I'm done with this idiocy, you're either under the age of 14 or English is a second language for you. 😐

Posting in language:

• Edited by Wolfje5023: 6/16/2019 4:41:46 AM
    Your correct if you said that english is a second language for me. Because I am dutch. why is that so special to you, and why do you have to sound so rude now because english is not my primairy language?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon