JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by LiquidDrumming: 6/14/2019 2:20:09 AM
That's a pretty lame excuse to call it "new" and you know it. Stop enabling recycled content. Shouldn't have to pay for this stuff twice. And the excuse "it's part of the lore" is lame. If that's case, D2 should have just been expansion on D1 and I would gladly pay all the money no problem.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Who cares, if the expansion makes the game enjoyable I could care less if it brings us back to D1 locations. Simply stop paying bungie for this 'recycled' content that bothers you so much.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Mk300mk: 6/15/2019 2:53:10 AM
    [quote]Who cares, if the expansion makes the game enjoyable I could care less if it brings us back to D1 locations. Simply stop paying bungie for this 'recycled' content that bothers you so much.[/quote]The problem is that sometimes most of the content that comes out is recycled crap, so what can I do and how am I supposed to know that anyway. All I saying is that new stuff would be great for a change, it is just a bump that needs to be fixed, and I really love the game, so don’t try to shove and judge me from playing it with a very broke excuse because you can’t.

Posting in language:

• Most of the newer stuff isn't recycled tbh. I don't play any of it but most of it is different than anything else in destiny. Maybe similar to other activities but still different in their own ways. We haven't returned to any D1 location since warmind launched, and that was a completely different area of Mars. I do agree that we should have more new exotics than old returning exotics, but I don't agree with the recycled argument when talking about activities or story. And i just suggested that you stop paying bungie, since you seemed unhappy with the recycled content or whatever. I don't expect you to listen, you obviously like the game alot since you're here.

Posting in language:

• I suggest you stop paying Bungie for whatever it is, we both don’t know or understand specifically.

Posting in language:

• Pretty likely. In order for me to spend more money on D2, shadow keep must be great. I'll be waiting after launch to purchase if it looks good. I've literally always preordered dlcs until now.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Who cares, if the expansion makes the game enjoyable I could care less if it brings us back to D1 locations. Simply stop paying bungie for this 'recycled' content that bothers you so much.[/quote] I care because that IS a RECYCLE and you can still play D1, you know. I did not pay money for replaying old content.

Posting in language:

• Edited by nathan1450: 6/15/2019 1:15:44 AM
    So you would rather play a crappy game than a good game that has more locations from D1. Makes sense lmao.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mk300mk: 6/15/2019 2:44:00 AM
    [quote]So you would rather play a crappy game than a good game that has more locations from D1. Makes sense lmao.[/quote] What part of your bottom did you pull that salty conclusion dissolution out of? LMAO! 😆 All I said was would rather not replay old existing that I already played over and over content that has been lazily recycled. To take higher ground, and leave you at a crippling disadvantage, I am going to say that I would rather play new content from a BETTER game than old content from a good game that you can still play and enjoy right now. The problem with Destiny 2 is not because it needs to be stuffed with more recycled content that is old. It instead needs newer content that is exciting and surpasses the old stuff. No need to be salty and uncivilized in your next response if you feel outworded.

Posting in language:

• Well Destiny's DLC is gonna be standalone now, so you won't have to if you don't want to, so what exactly is the issue if they wanna bring back some old content?

Posting in language:

• Well, it either comes out crappy/unexiting content, or it outnumbers the new content. Either way, old content should stay where it is to make way for better content.

Posting in language:

• Why the cynicism? Some of the old content was legitimately great and I would welcome it returning to the game. It certainly doesn't look like we'll be lacking for new things to do in the Shadowkeep, anyway.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mk300mk: 6/14/2019 7:41:40 PM
    Why? Because recycling old content is just bad and lazy if done too much which it is already.

Posting in language:

• You're saying it's bad as if it's a universal fact that people won't enjoy old content, which is false. Also, what parts of the game exactly are recycling old content that it's really such a big issue?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mk300mk: 6/14/2019 7:47:20 PM
    It is as false as some people would like the smell of gasoline everyday. 🐑

Posting in language:

• that doesn't really answer my question

Posting in language:

• [quote]that doesn't really answer my question[/quote] What answer can I give if I already answered your question. 🙄

Posting in language:

• I asked what parts of the game you think are abusing recycled content, since it seems to be such a big issue, and you're deflecting.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mk300mk: 6/14/2019 7:53:31 PM
    You don’t have to be a genius to see it. Stop attritting the point with shitty questions, and I don’t answer them because I am not playing dumb with you. 🧐

Posting in language:

• I'm starting to think you don't actually have a leg to stand on here, and you're just complaining to complain, otherwise you'd have answered the question. If Destiny really is so frustrating to you that you hop on the forums just to be mad, maybe it's time to find a new game and leave the rest of us in peace.

Posting in language:

• You lost without even admiring it. Nice. 👍

Posting in language:

• Dude, check my leg. 🦵

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mk300mk: 6/14/2019 7:59:59 PM
    I answered the question, after much thinking to let you in.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mk300mk: 6/14/2019 7:55:55 PM
    Nice try, kid. Nice opinion. 🥳 [spoiler]P.S. weapons, armour, and items are the most reused items if you don’t have a leg stand against.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Yeah that's what I thought. After all of that posting, you're just another garden variety forum troll. What a waste.

Posting in language:

• What waste of words to call a hidden genius, baby words such as troll. 🤦‍♂️

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon