JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/13/2019 9:42:21 PM

New player

So I’m looking at getting into playing destiny 2 on pc so I pre-ordered the game on steam. But there seems to be no way to get the base game anywhere. Can anyone help me?
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• When the game comes out in September, you will be able to play the base game and the Shadowkeep expansion. Shadowkeep doesn't include Forsaken or the Forsaken Annual Pass DLCs. That said, if you want to get into the game [i]TODAY[/i], you can purchase Forsaken ($40) on Blizzard's store. Come September, you'll switch over to Steam with the rest of us, and you'll keep your progress, your Forsaken license and then have immediate access to the Shadowkeep expansion. To summarize, you can: 1) Wait for September and play on Steam (where you ordered) 2) Purchase Forsaken legendary collection (or complete if you want some extra stuff) on Blizzard and play today You can find the purchase Forsaken here, if you are interested: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/destiny2-forsaken-legendary-collection

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon