JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Official Bungie/ Destiny 2 Complaint
6/13/2019 6:47:07 PM
[quote]Occasional disconnection (every 18-20 games due to Wi-Fi lose)[/quote] I would say this right here may be the issue. I know you stated above, that disconnects happen about every 18-20 games or so, but are there any chances you experienced disconnects more frequently than this? Is switching from Wi-Fi to a wired connection a possibility for you by chance? Depending where I am at in my house, (my room, or the office) i will switch between wi-fi and wired. I try an almost always play on a wired connection when doing anything PvP related. When I'm playing PvE, i'll usually play in my room on Wi-Fi. Sorry you lost your account!
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by UKTitan01: 6/13/2019 9:48:06 PM
    Wired would not be a possibility. I would need to rewire a network cable up 3 floors and through about 4 walls. I have a Asus 8 antenna router and a high range 4 antenna receiver on my PC. The stability of the connection is always spot on. I get a 10% drop in the 300Mbps speed of my Internet and that is all. Lag, latency and packet lose have never been a issue with my current Wi-Fi setup. The disconnections happen generally when the driver on the pc has a fit. Thanks for the condolences. Really appreciate it as an avid fan of the series.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You don't need to necessarily run an actual cord to your room. Try using an Ethernet bridge. All you have to do is plug it into an outlet and it will work just about as good as Ethernet.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon