JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Hells_Assailent: 6/13/2019 5:14:44 PM
Hell I would be happy with purchasing randomly rolled gear from collections. Right now collections is worthless. Let me spend my shards rolling the slot machine to try and get better rolls on my gear! I mean not all curated rolls are good and armor doesn't have curated rolls.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This sounds bad, you might enjoy Overwatch..... or slot machines. Vegas is nice this time of year.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• They had a way to get random rolls on any specific weapon in D1, it was a terrible idea and (mostly) everyone hated it. Everyone just rolled god rolls rather than grinding for god rolls.

Posting in language:

• Excuse me but you do not speak for everyone. I loved it in D1 being able to such things and was mad when they removed it after such a short time.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Let me spend my shards rolling the slot machine to try and get better rolls on my gear![/quote] And right there is the very reason why purchasing Random Rolls from collections is unlikely. They are unwilling to allow you to "God Roll" your gear without serious grinding. And grinding for Glimmer, Shards, planetary materials is [b]NOT[/b] acceptable grinding so do not pull that line. That is just proof of being lazy.

Posting in language:

• So getting legendary shards isn't a grind? Sounds like very failed logic to me. I bet buying exotics from Xur isn't a grind to you either.

Posting in language:

• Collections is just that. A collection. To show you’ve gotten all the weapons to drop. It’s not a slot machine. While I do wish they had a static roll you could withdraw once you acquired the weapon (curated would be cool) it’s doing it’s intended purpose. Being a drop log

Posting in language:

• They did mention collections was meant for us to be able to clear up space and still have that gear back when they announced it.

Posting in language:

• And that was also before random rolls. Random rolls throws a kink in that

Posting in language:

• They introduced collections at the same time they released random rolls. So much face desk happening right now.

Posting in language:

• Huh your right. Coulda swore it came out in warmind. guess I’m just remembering the announcement they made about collections.

Posting in language:

• Lmfao, bro this game is not for you if you want things to be that easy.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Right now collections is worthless.[/quote] Amen to that. Right now the only time I've used it is to get an exotic for one of my secondary characters. Even for that it's -blam!-ing useless, I only have one Arbalest but I can't reacquire it from the collections because I don't have the annual pass. The fact that you have to have an annual pass in order to grab certain gear from your collections again is -blam!-ing ridiculous. I paid so -blam!-ing much money for this game and all of the DLC, but I get treated like a second class Guardian because I didn't buy the shitty annual pass. Thanks Bungo, I'll be sure to not buy any more DLC or put any more money into this game ever again, because now I know what I get out of it. A big fat middle finger.

Posting in language:

• Imagine how broken that would be, pulling Erentils.

Posting in language:

• The erentil is probably the easiest to grind for tho.

Posting in language:

• I mean u can get like 5 or 6 from a menagerie run so I don’t see a big deal tbh. Same with Dust Rock

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon