JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by AceMaverick: 6/13/2019 4:16:12 PM
Or better yet..... Get rid of random rolls completely!!! Make it to where you get a base model gun with no perks. Then let us earn mods, perks, stats, and scopes and apply them to the gun we want and build it the way we want. I would love nothing more than to custom build a weapon for my liking and use. I’d gladly pay, and grind for hours to be able to customize a gun or piece of armor to my choosing. Would be amazing to start off with a base gun, add specific mods to it x2, specific perks x2, and specific arc, solar, void to it, and customize the scope we want, red dot, blue dot, green dot, purple, cross hair, V, X, circle and so on... so many scope options.... mag sizes, stability, range, reload, ect.... I’d pay real money for custom builds of my own and be happy to grind for hours!! then truly make it a masterwork of our own!!
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Wow...this is brilliant! It seems so elementary I'm kind of mad it already isn't like this. Good stuff good sir.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Boo you stink!

Posting in language:

• That’s great!

Posting in language:

• So you want it to be possible to make meta weapons. This would cause quite a bit of problems because it would require even more rng to get the stuff to make a gun you want.

Posting in language:

• I remember saying this back when we had static rolls. Even got mentioned on Guardian Radio. But the ruckus for random rolls was too loud.

Posting in language:

• Yeaa boi!

Posting in language:

• I hope this is what they are eventually going to do.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Sheady: 6/14/2019 5:29:57 PM
    With armor yes, not with weapons. Maybe with a sub set of said weapons, but not the entire system. In fact a way they can incorporate both is to make a set for banshee and then have the weapons be able to be modded in both rarity and roll. But i would not suggest removing the random rolls entirely.

Posting in language:

• Edited by russellxsweat: 6/14/2019 5:31:03 PM
    It's almost like Bungie removed random rolls before and it went horribly and pissed off the entire community... Because that's exactly what happened... Having things in the game like the Menagerie, in which you're guaranteed the loot you want, is cool, but if everything in the game was like that it would be so damn bland. This would effectively be just like Year 1 when there was no grind, except you slap a bunch of mods on a weapon as soon as you get it. Then, just like in Year 1, there's no reason whatsoever to be excited about your second, third, or fourth Better Devils when it drops. A month into an expansion and you have no reason left to play. Having this "crafting" system everyone cries for is not Destiny

Posting in language:

HawkkMoon99
    HawkkMoon99

Poggers - old

They said in a recent podcast with Jason Schrier they’re doing something like that but with armor, I’m not sure if they said anything about weapons because the audio on the podcast was god awful.

Posting in language:

• That's what we want but pvp prevents it.

Posting in language:

• Lol ok

Posting in language:

• Oh gawd, that sounds like a giant pain in the ass. I just want to shoot people in the head. For now menagerie is tolerable, you at least get the weapons you want.

Posting in language:

• I think that's actually the idea in Moon's Haunted, the upcoming expansion, and actually crafting weapons, sounds amaaaaaazzziiinnnng

Posting in language:

• Cool idea

Posting in language:

• That's happening in shadowkeep :) perks are mods as you have them now, and you equip what you want, so you're basically grindng for mods not guns/armour

Posting in language:

• No it isn’t happening in shadowkeep. The armor system is getting an overhaul, and will be that way. But the weapons won’t be. They’ll never do that, bc it will take the grind out of the game, and you will literally be back in D2y1, Where you get a weapon one time and never have to look to earn it again, bc you can make it the god roll ASAP. That, or weapon perks and mods become so rare, everyone complains that they can’t get the stuff they want to put on the guns they want.

Posting in language:

• That's a fair point. But when deej was asked if weapons where too, he said that was for someone else to reveal over the summer, so it's not totally dead. And look at menagerie, you can get whatever gun you want straight away, but people are farming the hell out if it for the perfect rolls. In think they can go a lot deeper, like just adding 1 more random option like scope, changes perfect drop chances to astronomical odds. We'll see :) let's hope hey

Posting in language:

• Edited by AceMaverick: 6/13/2019 4:31:15 PM
    Believe it when I see it... I’m sure they will screw it it up and complicate it.. I’d love nothing more than to change the scope of any gun I have to any scope of my choosing.... Their are literally 100’s of scope variations to choose from would be fun... they really need to lean towards us being able to FULLy customize our weapon and armor to which ever perks we want, not just adding mods, but actually choosing what we want to use and grind for. RNG is horrible and random rolls are trash.. I don’t believe anything Bungie says, I mean shiiit man look what they did with the whole pursuits tab???? That could have been easily fixed and organized so much better, yet they over complicated it, made it disorganized and screwed it up. How hard is it to group “Exotic quests with exotics” legendary quests with legendary, like bounties with like bounties and put all synthesizers together. In two rows horizontal with a scroll down menu... Again, believe it when I see it, 5 years of horrible Bungie decisions making.... 🙄

Posting in language:

• [quote]Believe it when I see it... I’m sure they will screw it it up and complicate it.. - Again, believe it when I see it, 5 years of horrible Bungie decisions making.... 🙄[/quote] You have literally just negated your original argument Are you dumb or something?

Posting in language:

• Edited by AceMaverick: 6/13/2019 7:26:57 PM
    Oh look everyone! Another triggered child fan boy! 👍 great argument! #SnowFlake ❄️

Posting in language:

• No not triggered pal, just highlighting your stupidity. Which you have proven again as you have missed the point. Go back to school pal

Posting in language:

• Okay chief, buddy, pal, bro, bag of D, what ever you say homie, partner.... Incompetence at its finest here in the Destiny community.

Posting in language:

• I'm with you btw, 5 years of lies, bugs, glitches, schoolboy errors, and downright stupidity, but in the stream last week you could see armour with like 5-6 slots for mods. I mean it's typical mmo, and they said it's now an mmo, well an mo

Posting in language:

• I hope so! 👍

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon