JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

6/13/2019 1:05:50 PM
I love when PvE players start complaining about having to do minor crucible things. You PvE players really want this game turned into kid mode smh You should appreciate the fact for the past 2 seasons you received plenty PvE content while PvP players haven't received anything but minor sandbox changes (mostly caused by PvE players' complaints, what a surprise)
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Dis is joke

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No. They just dont' care to be montage material in some pub-stompers video. This isn't 2008. People don't care to be served up for the enjoyment of others. That's profoundly disrespectful to the value of their time.

Posting in language:

• Who on earth makes montage clips for destiny 2? PvP players have to do a bunch of PvE stuff for weapons like truth or Ace of Spades. It won’t kill anyone to do 10 bounties. Get over it

Posting in language:

• 1. Figure of speech referring to this games LACK of any SBMM in day-to-day Crucible play. 2. PVE is the core of the game. This is a loot-based RPG/"action-MMO" that just happens to have PVP. I'll go with Datto's analogy. Asking "Johnny Two-sticks" to go into the Crucible to get a weapon that was used to MARKET the content you sold him....only to have him keep dying in the most infuriating ways to people who play this game like its a job every day....IS RIDICULOUS. The experience isn't fun...and it alienates a demographic that is important to the SURVIVAL of this game. Bungie may "win" in the short term by doing this....it props up Crucible engagement numbers and resusciates a game who's experience can't sell itself. But they may lose in the long term. You gain nothing by GIVING away a game, if the experience of PLAYING the game drives people away. Which is what the Crucible is doing right now.

Posting in language:

• To bad a gun isn’t being marketed, it’s just a pvp bounty. Get over it. Takes 20 minutes at most champ. You think quoting datto is gonna change my opinion? My opinion of him is very low and is not forum appropriate.

Posting in language:

• Edited by kellygreen2: 6/14/2019 1:49:35 PM
    [quote]Get over it.[/quote] No. That's what you don't get. This isn't 2003. Video games have to compete in a CROWDED home entertainment market with a shit ton of other things. So gone are the days where people are going to put up with their time being disrespected, and a garbage play experience in some notion of "getting good". If the developer gives them an experience that isn't enjoyable....they aren't going to "get good". They are going to GET GONE... to something that is a better entertainment value and experience.....and you wind up with a situation like this game is facing on PC right now. Where you fire up the strike playlist....you get matched to someone playing in South Korea...and the game is almost unplayable. Loved tyring to run t hrough those arc traps in the Pyramidion while they were rubber-banding all over the place. Careful what you wish for. When the gods decide to teach you a lesson, they'll give it to you.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, get over it

Posting in language:

• [i]There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who learn from books. Those who learn from experience... and those who just have to stick that fork in the wall socket for themselves just to see what will happen....[/i] Need a fork? Or did you bring your own?

Posting in language:

• Are you insulting me? That’s against the Terms of Service and o wouldn’t have to report you.

Posting in language:

• Depends on whether or not you brought a fork, snowflake. Don’t get snarky and then go run and hide behind CoC when you realize you’re outgunned.

Posting in language:

• You’re complaining about pvp bounties in a game with pvp being a major aspect of it, yet I’m the snowflake? Lmao you’re just a lost cause. Have a good day, and I hope bungie takes action

Posting in language:

• Bro Kelly legit complains about EVERYTHING.

Posting in language:

• Oh yeah kelly does

Posting in language:

• No. I’m explaining why people complain about doing pvp bounties and quest in this game. Because the play experience is garbage right now. But you’re so busy trying to be edgy and a smart ass that you missed that part.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Blackout300SBR2: 6/15/2019 12:48:16 PM
    I read this exchange and have to say wow. I agree with all your points and give you a thumbs up for how brutally you made them.

Posting in language:

• You didn’t read the whole post lol

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon