JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/11/2019 2:11:21 PM

Enhancement Cores for infusion NOt fun i cant test out different builds force to stay with mismatching armor sets

i appreciate the daily bounties for enhancement cores but 1 core per bounty is not enough i feel if you are not going to remove cores from infusion have the daily give us 2 per bounty and weekly give us 7 cores like the clan weekly rewards it makes the game not fun when i have to keep rocking mismatching armor sets because i dont want to waste my cores on infusion if i am not max light yet just not a fun experience over all bungie you have the ability to fix this

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Instead of infusing every 0.000003 seconds, you could just wait, get your light up, then infuse. By then, you’ll have been able to experiment with plenty of other weapons and armor pieces and you may find new things you like. Cores are insanely easy to get, it’s just people don’t want to get them for the sake of arguing. You can get an insane amount of cores very very easily with simulations seeds. Just wait for spider to sell them for shards, buy as many as you can, then turn them all in to Brother Vance. Not only will the return on legendary shards he big, but with all the legendaries you’ll dismantle, you’ll get tons of cores and who knows, you may even get a really good roll on some of the weapons that you may want to keep. I personally don’t even do that. I play the game as is and I’ve still never had a single issue with enhancement cores. If you’re blaming a single small mechanic that is very very very easy to get around due to it making the ENTIRE game “not fun” then perhaps the game just isn’t for you. In fact, most looter shooters probably won’t be for you at all. Stick to something a lot more simple like call of duty. I’m a D1 beta player and through all the time I’ve invested in this game, not only do I feel like I’ve gotten my money’s worth, but I still enjoy it. That’s not to say the game is perfect, because it’s far from that however, people on these forums always blow everything out of proportion. It’s honestly ridiculous.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

15 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon