JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Concerning lore.
6/13/2019 1:58:50 AM
No. Titles require working for them. You should have done the 3rd week curse cycle every time it came by like the rest of us.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• And getting on every week doing lore hunting is not work? Noo now every [i]three [u]weeks[/u][/i] now, [i]that's work.[/i] You know the flash point is every 7 right? You have ascendant challenges as well every week to get eggs and lore? The queen books don't need to be every 3 weeks. It can be every week provided you provide the offering.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You could have simply gotten them every 3 weeks then. That is how everyone else got it...including me.

Posting in language:

• You're dodging what I'm saying because you can't accept that it should be easier to do. There is absolutely no point in waiting every 3 weeks for 1 book. That is insane. Flash points and specific ascendant challenges make sense since they are on rotation. The offerings to the oracle bounties however are [i]always there.[/i]

Posting in language:

• It is because you visit the queen who gives the lore. And you can only acess that portal every full cycle. It is in the lore. "Actualy proving you dont care about the lore"

Posting in language:

• That's not the reason why it's on a 3 week cycle. That's because someone at bungie thought it would be a good idea.... Let's be real here. Going in week to week getting the books is actually [i]more work[/i] if you think about it... In this sense I care [i]more [/i] about the lore than you do.

Posting in language:

• I have the chronicler title . So you are wrong. I took the time to do the blind well charges every single week. I also read every piece of lore.

Posting in language:

• That's... Not logic... Going in every 3 weeks for a book is not more work than going on [i]every[/i] week for 1 book. Retroactively changing it week to week would still mean the total time it took by default to whenever the person finally finished it... I don't see an advantage here other than it being week to week.

Posting in language:

• Just do it every 3 weeks. You dont get anything special from the title. And if you wanted the pin ....you should have thought about that before starting late. Bungie will not change anything for titles anymore(as they said before) They already increased the dropchance for all the lore by 70%.

Posting in language:

• If they said that they're not going to alter the drop with the Queen's Court week-to-week then there's nothing really anyone can do. I'm not concerned with everything else except for this it just does not seem logical to wait every 3 weeks for this.

Posting in language:

• It does. If you read the lore you would know why. The city is in a 3 week cycle. It takes 3 weeks to charge the portal from the blind well. Every time we go to the court we get new information from the queen.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Necrogen: 6/13/2019 4:13:56 AM
    It doesn't. She's not there anymore and the title has been completed. It's really bungie fleshing out a title for 60 weeks. Regardless, if they have already stated they won't change it then meh...

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon