JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by AHappyIceBear: 6/11/2019 11:28:36 PM

I have a question about cross-save

So what's the new expansion Shadow keep coming out here in September they mentioned something about cross-save and how you can transfer your character from PS4 over to PC any console you really want to play on can you save your character on PS4 go over to PC and just go back and forth between two different consoles or is it after you cross it and go over to a new console you're forced to stay there if anybody can answer this question if anybody can answer this question it you really great thanks
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • You will have to buy any content you want to play on each platform on which you want to play it, otherwise your characters will be locked out of any un-owned content. So if you want to play Forsaken on everything, you need to buy Forsaken on everything. If you have accounts on multiple platforms, you will choose which one you want to keep using, and then those characters will be the ones you have access to on all platforms, and you will be able to go back and forth, playing on whatever platform you want, without losing any progress. You will also be able to [i]not[/i] use cross-save, and just keep your multiple account separate, should you want to.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon