JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/12/2019 2:26:25 AM

Cannot accept or confirm RAF Referral link despite status saying eligible

Problem: when attempting to accept a friend's Refer-a-Friend link, Bungie errors and won't accept or confirm. Platform: PC/Battle.net Friend (vet, owner of Foresaken) sent me a RAF link 1. I clicked accept, it went fine. I come back later to after purchasing Foresaken to confirm, click confirm, some opaque unknown error occurs and could not complete. We try full log outs, wiping local cache/cookies, unlinking+relinking Battle.net accounts to Bungie. He creates a new RAF link, I try to accept: "You are either an existing Destiny 2 player, or are the new player in an existing referral bond. You cannot join the Refer-a-Friend program as a new player more than once unless you are joining with the same player who previously deleted a bond with you. You can still access the quests and rewards if you refer a friend to join the program." My RAF page under 'New Player' still says "You are Eligible!" Quest steps still claims: "You need to first link with a friend before you can pickup this quest." Any ideas on getting properly linked?
English
#Errorcodes #Help

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon