JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/12/2019 3:44:40 PM

Annual pass

Ok so I beat everything cause I was told I need to do this to unlock the annual pass, the only thing I havent done is get caydes ace of spades cause I'm not very good at pvp, and it still hasn't unlocked my annual pass, am I missing something here ?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• As BNGHelp6 mentioned, you don't own the Forsaken: Annual Pass. You own the Destiny 2 Expansion Pass, which granted DLC1 and DLC2. Forsaken and the Forsaken: Annual Pass were separate from that and not included in the Expansion Pass. If you want to access the Forsaken: Annual Pass content, you'll need to purchase it.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    • Hey there. Our records show that you only own Forsaken, but not the Forsaken Annual Pass. You did buy Forsaken and the Destiny 2 Expansion Pass on the same day, which may be what you're thinking of.

Posting in language:

31 Replies
      • Did you buy the legendary collection or the complete collection? If you bought the legendary collection, you got everything up to Forsaken If you bought the complete collection you would of got everything that is available right now to play, this includes forsaken and annual pass.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Started a new topic: Will buying Shadowkeep give me the current annual pass?(1 Reply)

• Description Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection Four story experiences. Eight worlds to explore. Thousands of rewards to discover. One Legendary Collection. Whether you’re jumping into the Destiny 2 universe for the first time, or one of the millions of players seeking revenge for Cayde-6, the Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection offers the complete Destiny 2: Forsaken experience for new, returning and veteran players. In Forsaken, you’ll take justice into your own hands and pursue vengeance for your fallen friend Cayde-6. You will explore new regions, awaken new powers, earn a wealth of new weapons and uncover lost Awoken secrets. The hunt is on. Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection includes: Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris Expansion II: Warmind Destiny 2: Forsaken Forsaken also introduces an all-new story, new Legendary Bow weapon archetype, nine new Super abilities, new activities, quests, locations, Strikes, a Raid and a wealth of new weapons and gear. The Destiny 2: Forsaken - Legendary Collection also includes a character boost that allows you the option to play the latest content right away, regardless of whether you are a new or returning player.

Posting in language:

• https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0002-CUSA06172_00-D2FRSCOMPLETE001?smcid=web%3Apsn%3Aprimary%20nav%3Asearch%3Adestiny%202

Posting in language:

• You have to get The Recluse without losing a single match.

Posting in language:

• lol you need to buy the annual pass, it doesn't "unlock".

Posting in language:

6 Replies
          • You paid for the Annual Pass correct? And You own Forsaken?

Posting in language:

• Can you provide a video showing your pursuit tab page(s) & your milestones tab/blade from orbit?

Posting in language:

9 Replies
            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon