JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/12/2019 3:05:07 PM

Upvote to let us choose ghost perks

We should be able to choose our own perks for our ghost
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I agree and skins too. We have all these skins for ghost that are never get used because their perks are lame. I really only ever use the +10% exp ghosts. All others are trashed. I don't want to sacrifice perks for vanity. Bungie made poor design choices on the ghost system.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Something needs to be done for sure.. theyre pretty pointless. Honestly with the amount of money people have dropped to obtain ghost shells, youd think Bungle would have fixed this by now. This was a huge pount of contention with D2 at launch. For example. I keep the Niobe Lab ghost on cause I think its cool af, but the perks are worthless.

Posting in language:

• Agreed. So many cool ghosts have trash perks. The ghost shell from the COS triumph doesn't have speed demon..

Posting in language:

• Would absolutely love to customize the perks on my ghost. This is the same issue as armor. We want to be able to choose the ghost that looks cool, while building the stats and perk combo's that also allow us to play the way we want and optimize our builds....

Posting in language:

• PSA in case you didn't know (because I didn't until another Forum member pointed it out to me): Any time you pull a [u][b]Legendary[/b][/u] Ghost out of your collection, it will roll new random perks. So if you have a legendary Ghost that you love but it has booty rolls on it, you can re-roll it. Exotic Ghosts... yeah, I will we could re-roll those. Guiding Light is the only perk I really care about. P.S. You can re-roll Legendary Sparrows the same way. You can even roll them to 160 if you have a few Legendaries that you [i]really[/i] like.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Demon XXVII: 6/12/2019 10:41:20 PM
    I’d rather have ‘my ghost’ with [b]earned[/b] perk slots & enough perk slots/space to have ‘my ghost’ capable of finding chests/resources 30-100m@ any location, 10% XP across the universe, extra rewards for Public Events, Gambit/Crucible/Raid/Speed Demon etc Allow a shader & shell change - that keeps all perks Oh and maybe a OS/memory upgrade that has my ghost recall past events clearly, and the ability to open doors faster 😆

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Other than guiding light and treasure hunter they're worthless. How about some new ones, like ammo pick up or a weapon reloader anything.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • I agree, i think the only perks i would use is the perk to give more rewards for public events, detector of caches and resources and have a chance to get more when i open a cache or harvest a resource. The rest are meh. I think i would so pay legendary shards AND glimmer to get the parks of my choice.

Posting in language:

• Yes this hissing shell i got Improved solar analyzer Improved arc analyzer Omni-telementary 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Might happen with armor 2.0 keep asking maybe they will add it

Posting in language:

Mk300mk
          Mk300mk

Peter Popoff wants you to mail him money - old

Ghosts shells should be more meaningful like in Destiny 1.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
          • Edited by Lunchbox_1313: 6/13/2019 3:35:28 PM
            Only one I want is Treasure Hunter. I found a Ghost with treasure hunter and haven't changed since. Any new ghost I get gets instantly scrapped. So many ghost lives have been sacrificed...I kind of feel guilty...kind of. Bungie just needs to give us a single ghost with choose-able perks, and then just give us ghost ornaments to chase.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
            • I would be happy if we they would decouple the shell from the perks. Turn the perks into mods like they are doing for armor in Shadowkeep (at least that's my understanding of the ViDoc) and let me apply whatever ghost mods I have to whatever shell I want. There are plenty of cool looking shells out there however I never use any of them because I only use the exotic ghosts with guiding light and combo detectors. That means I have a Cosmos Shell for IO, Titan, Nessus, Mars and EDZ (pulled from collections until I got one for each) and I have a Hard-Packed shell for the Dreaming City. I have not tried to get one for the Tangled Shore because I don't spend that much time there and I do have a combo detector ghost for it. As for Mercury, who ever spends any time there?

Posting in language:

• I’m okay with the randomized ghosts perks but the perk that instantly summons sparrow needs to be on every ghost shell. It just makes the game better

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • and pick n mix are sub class perks

Posting in language:

• I agree with this. Having to rely on random ghost shell rolls has always been limiting. A not insignificant chunk of my vault is dedicated to all kinds of shells and I just don’t have the heart to dedicate the time cleaning it all out. Some suggestions: We only need one shell really. If we want to build up multiple, that’s cool, but let us build super shells. Apply materials to build out super shells. You can choose the one design you like best, and scale up. Legendary shells and exotic shells both have different ceilings. Invest materials to upgrade a planetary resource finder; invest shards to upgrade to glimmer extractor, glimmer+shards for XP, cores for PEs/strikes/gambit/etc. Make the planet locations additive to one shell. Can’t tell you how annoying it is to have to switch from planet to planet. It’s okay to have build out each planet/ resource, but let it be on one shell. Ditto switching from activity to activity. Our ghost is here to help us, and he/she ain’t helping when you have to switch shells based on what you play in any given moment.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                • I just want half of eververse ghosts to drop from activities! Back to Destiny Days PLEASE!

Posting in language:

• Edited by NeoIcarus1: 6/13/2019 9:27:46 AM
                  Agree with this, especially since Ghosts cost bright dust to re-roll. 175 bright dust, wrong perks, 100 back after dismantling. Exotic ghosts should cost the same as exotic weapons and armor, a combination of shards and glimmer.

Posting in language:

• Edited by twirlypen: 6/13/2019 2:10:05 AM
                  I have my totem shell with speed demon (I can now use any sparrow I want and not rely on it having insta-summon) and guiding light (+10% xp is easily the best perk in the game when it comes to rewarding you with items that would otherwise cost real money to get). I carry a treasure hunter shell for when I need to open chests and harvest materials. There's zero need to use literally anything else. Gunsmith analyzer is a wasted perk and any ghost that comes with it is immediately turned to dust/shards.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • I totally agree I got so many cool looking ghost with the worst perks on them lol

Posting in language:

• Edited by lv FReAK vl: 6/13/2019 12:59:24 AM
                    Or take a page out of other MMO, put a system in the we can take one stat from the same type of equipment and roll it on to the same but lock in that one roll. Kinda like what the division 2 has, recalibration. And itll cost glimmer, material, and maybe enhancement cores. But take the cores off of infusing.

Posting in language:

• I just want to get planetary materials for looting engrams again

Posting in language:

• Edited by Corrick II: 6/12/2019 7:58:09 PM
                    This should be a mod slot, with rare, legendary and exotic mods. Basically what they’re doing for armor perks in Shadowkeep. There are so many ghost shells I want to use that just get dismantled because they drop with some dumb sh|t like “Mercury combo detector”. Sorry Bungie. For my health and sanity I don’t go to Mercury anymore. This ghost is useless to me. My apologies to your art team for their hard work being screwed over by the design team.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • Edited by Mk300mk: 6/12/2019 5:55:25 PM
                      Mk300mk
                      Mk300mk

Peter Popoff wants you to mail him money - old

The exotic ghost shells that have both vanguard token scanner and crucible token scanner are the worst ghost perk combinations I have seen.

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                      You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon