JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/12/2019 8:39:35 AM
Can I ask what Edge Transit has to do with SIVA? I'm genuinely curious why one would prompt thoughts of the other?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Did you play D1?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Nah, I just joined the forums in 2014 for the fun of it... lol [spoiler]Yes. I played way too much D1[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• I still play to much D1

Posting in language:

• So you should know that raid weapons were normal weapons.

Posting in language:

• Raid weapons in D1 were legendary, just like D2. I dont know what you mean by raid weapons were normal. Furthermore, Idk how D1 raids have anything to do with SIVA or Edge Transit. If you're trying to make a point, arrive at it. Time is money, my dude.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Doctor_Roidberg: 6/13/2019 5:15:50 AM
    Doctor_Roidberg
    Doctor_Roidberg

Enough with the questions, more weight! - old

Wrath of the Machine weapon drops were modified versions of weapons already in the game. Quantiplasm was a SIVA infected version of Dido-A, made by the Hakke foundry. Ex Machina was a SIVA infected Omolon Eirrene RR4. Chaos Dogma was an infected Omolon Cocytus SR4. Genesis Chain was an infected Suros ARI-41. Add SIVA infection to Edge Transit, and viola. And time spent on Destiny forums is not time spent making money. If time really is money, you wouldn’t be here now would ya :)

Posting in language:

• Raid weapons were once upon a time normal -blam!-ing weapons. Just like hawksaw. In the wraith of the machine raid which involves SIVA, weapons were enhanced by SIVA and then further refined into the perfected status. So this can happen to edge transit. Is that simple enough for your peanut, you call a brain?

Posting in language:

• First, chill out dude, no one asked for the negativity you just brought. Second, in your first couple of comments, you said "normal" weapons as if everyone is supposed to know precisely what that means. Third, Doctor_Roidberg was able to explain your point much more specifically and without the confusion caused by the vagueness of your replies.

Posting in language:

Doctor_Roidberg
    Doctor_Roidberg

Enough with the questions, more weight! - old

To be fair, yes the “normal weapons” comment was a little vague, but the “time is money” comment was a little confrontational.

Posting in language:

• Normal weapons= no modifications. Are you that stupid as well?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon