JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Jason Lu: 6/13/2019 4:34:44 PM

Did Anyone Start Complaining About Werner's PvP Bounty Yet?

No? Ok I'll start it. Bungie again forcing us to play Crucible for a PvE expansion! What the actual hell?! And you want us to do 10 Crucible bounties?! They are clearly not listening to us! We don't want to play this mess of Crucible with the unbalanced guns and maps and shitty teammates! I'm so done! How'd I do? Edit: Holy wow we're trending, and for the wrong reasons LUL
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I normally do them in like one game.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    • Edited by FFlyboyy: 6/13/2019 5:09:27 PM
      I have not played crucible in months. You are not forced to play unless you want the gear/reward for playing. In my case, I've decided they are not worth it.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Ok crucible sucks, gambit sucks, strikes suck...whatever They all suck if they aren’t for you or you have a shitty team I hate hate hate gambit it’s such an annoying game mode to me. Some people love it. I can’t wait to be 750 or close to it so I can stop playing gambit again. Everything is the game isn’t perfect if you don’t like it don’t play it. Yes I agree forcing people to do something is stupid. It should be complete 20 bounties or something.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Oh shut up with that crap already. We are always going to need some lambs for slaughter, just get used to the idea that you'll have to sacrifice yourself for a little bit every week. I'm forced to play 7 gambit matches per week, but I've made peace with it and so should you.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • Last week I had to play pve for a bounty. Really angry

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • I hope this is bait. 10 crucible bounties are incredibly easy. You can honestly complete 5 in a match if one of them doesn’t require completing 2 matches. Bungie has said Destiny is a lot more than just PvE or just PvP or just Gambit, so of course they want people to play everything they release. Don’t like the activity don’t play it. You don’t [b]need[/b] to get everything in the game, you just want it. Asking and complaining to get easier pvp experiences like pinnacle weapons is what made recluse so easy to get and now it’s everywhere. Don’t complain about recluse being everywhere if you [b]asked[/b] for everyone to be able to get it.

Posting in language:

• Not that hard....

Posting in language:

• I played 1-3 matches and all I needed was just grenade kills. They aren't hard to finish.

Posting in language:

• I can’t question why bungie is “forcing” players into PvP because no one has to do it, but I really have to wonder why they would make a bounty in a predominately PvE season just to sit back and watch PvP turn into a writhing mass of hapless PvE players stumbling around making their PvP teammates miserable. I’m not looking forward to it but I’ll do it. I just feel bad for my more seasoned teammates who are saddled with an incompetent multiplayer like me.

Posting in language:

• I spent 3 f hours to get Truth last night, it was boring as hell, but I didn't complain, because now I can go back to pvp and use it

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Edited by W33DEDPLAGUE: 6/12/2019 5:28:51 PM
                It's YOUR CHOICE. They aren't forcing nor is there any reason to be upset about that. Those bounties don't require you to win or anything, so if you choose to do it, you don't have to be great or do all that well, most of them are super simple and should be doable by 9% of players. Just stop with the crucible "forcing" complaints...pvp is part of this game and will continuw to be part of a FEW quests and bounties. If you don't like it, you don't have to play it, nobody is forcing you into anything. If you want the reward, suck it up and do it, if not, dont. It's extremely simple. Most likely, you are going to play 5 matches this week for a powerful drop anyway, and those bounties can easily be completed in that 5 game window. If you don't do the bounty, you can still continue to upgrade the chalice for as long as you need, so it isn't required in the slightest. But don't complain that you don't like the bounty because it's going to take longer to complete the chalice. Again, it's not required in a specific time window and that's a "you" problem.

Posting in language:

• I'd expect next week to have 5 Gambit bounties. Then 5 location bounties. Crucible bounties aren't that bad. You can knock them out easily while doing milestones.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Don't like it don't do it. That's what I did, and saved my self the stress. I loathe PvP but it's not really a big deal it's just one bounty lol

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • Not forcing you to do anything. If you dont want to do it then don't. Most of the bounties are easy anyway.

Posting in language:

• It's a good incentive to go for some more sniper rifle kills tbh. Next week will probably be a gambit bounty, right?

Posting in language:

• Sounds like a Playstation player to me! I wonder what all you scrubs would do if you had to play on PC, you thumbless children would get slaughtered with the high skill gap 🎣

Posting in language:

26 Replies
                    • Could have been better, a brief mention about enhancement cores would have made it a 10/10.

Posting in language:

• even when i started pvp and i had ZERO situational awareness I still had fun. Even getting crushed 3 games in a row wasnt bad because I knew id come back and get better and have some fun games here and there. You learn something new with each loss. Even the worst steamroll match in the WORLD you EVER HAD shows you what perfect teamates LOOK LIKE. Dont cry and whine. Hell I play PvP almost every day and my K/D is like .9 im guessing.... and I STILL kick people in the teeth EVERY GAME. I even EARNED the recluse by myself no clan no squad not gonna tell you to git gud im GONNA tell you to enjoy the gunplay enjoy the movement enjoy when you are dead watching what people do on both teams enjoy LEARNING Every death is a learning experience. Many times that death is you being reminded you shouldnt trade kills or peek out or titan charge a guy with a shotgun or sometimes its hey i should have paid attention to what weapon that player has been using all game and i should have KNOWN not to peak or charge or if they leap high not to engage and instead just run away there are tactics for others tactics. end rant from a very bad pvp player that LOVES PvP

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Lmao

Posting in language:

• Very good, Couldn't tell you a part from the crowd lols

Posting in language:

I'm honestly surprised that this is still the only post I've come across in regards to the pvp bounty.

Posting in language:

• I will chime in with the pve bounty crap I had - time-gated daily bounties that you can only pick up 5. WTF, Bungie! If you take my almost finished bounties away because the timer expires, why can I pick it up again? What do you have to lose that once a daily is picked up, you lock the shit down till the next day? So, not only I got robbed, but also I lost the eligibility to do it again. I had two strike bounties that were 2 points away from being completed and they were removed while I was waiting to start the next strike right after finished one. If you really want to time-gate all your shit, at least be consistent- all weekly bounties can only be finished on the 7th day from when they are picked up! Or get rid of daily bounty timers, just call them bounties that people can do them whenever they feel like, how many times they like and finish them whenever they need to.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        • It shocks me to the depths of my soul, that there are actually people out there, who can't finish all 5 bounties in a single game. It's people like you that are ruining pvp in this game because Bungie panders to you casual slags. No matter how much you all deny it, you know it's true. I like PvE as much as the next guy, but damn, I really wish Bungie would put in more effort on the PvP front. Posts like this prevent that from happening.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                          • Great sample size of how much of the population actually possesses reading comprehension 😑 Jesus Christ can’t tell if this is hilarious or super depressing

Posting in language:

• Edited by OTownRacer: 6/12/2019 4:18:50 PM
                            I'm not complaining about it - I'm just not doing it. There are PLENTY of other ways to get powerful drops.

Posting in language:

• Edited by temo916: 6/12/2019 4:01:58 PM
                            waaaaa the Truth requires me to go into the menagerie waaaaa its a pvp weapon why do i have to play pve to get it waaaaa!! u can literally complete like 3 or 4 bounties in one match dude, stop crying

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                            1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                            You are not allowed to view this content.
                            ;
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon