JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/11/2019 9:15:03 PM

Truth Quest Corsair Down

I am currently trying to complete the truth quest, however I need to complete a corsair down badge and I have already completed every single one. Is there any other way to finish this? If not I have to start the quest over on another character. This is something I'd prefer not to do.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I’ve been trying since last Thursday to get. Corsair Down. I’ve done many public events. Nothing.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I couldn't see the Corsair on Coast. This shit is buggy af

Posting in language:

• Same problem here. Bungie, please =\ Not again

Posting in language:

• Why can't we get a fix for this?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Edited by spac3cow6oy: 6/15/2019 6:04:15 PM
      I can also confirm that it definitely seems to be bugged and isn't dropping for some people. I used to do the little hunts every single time I got a Corsair badge but I haven't had one drop in the Dreaming City for several months now. Just this week I've spent a good few hours there and nothing. I have heard some people say that they stop dropping if you let the 'Corsairsbane' quest expire. I think this might be what happened with me. I may have let it expire or maybe even deleted it myself because I had done it so many times that I didn't care about it anymore. A few times in recent weeks I have wondered why I no longer had the badges drop, but I wasn't really all that bothered because I no longer needed them. I just assumed they stop after certain number of 'Corsairsbane' completions. Now that these badge drops are a requirement to completing the Truth quest I hope that Bungie fix it soon.

Posting in language:

• Same almost 2000 Scorn kills and nothing while both of my friends got it in one public. This is why you don’t add random bullshit to quests. All quests like this should be within player control/ activities. Not RNJesus

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • I was having the same issue with my character. I had picked up the all four bounties from Petra. As I was killing things and looking for a badge in DC I found a hidden chest that gave me another copy of the bounty to kill hive on TS. After completing this a second time it gave me the map piece I was missing. Hope this helps others having the same issue.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • I haven't seen a Corsair Badge bounty in months on my Warlock, no idea why either. Everyone upvote the OP's post so Bungie sees this and can begin working on a fix soon!

Posting in language:

• I've definitely killed many many scorn (and every other thing) over the last months, but no Corsair Down pursuits have shown up in months. (Before Black Armory maybe? I don't even remember.) I've seen mention that deleting one of the pursuits previously could make them not show up any more -- I'm sure I either did that, or finished the full set of them and the vengence at the end.

Posting in language:

• Spent several hours killing stuff in the Dreaming City, not a single one dropped and I know I don’t already have one.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Edited by AVICE: 6/11/2019 11:59:24 PM
            Having the same issue on my end. Haven't had the Corsair Down quest drop on my main for months now. Hopefully, Bungie notices this thread soon.

Posting in language:

• Play the Public-Event in the Shore. With good Progress (try to make it heroic) many Yellow-Bar-Scorns appear. I got the Drop instant.

Posting in language:

• Edited by NoG4meNoL1fe: 6/13/2019 5:31:50 PM
            These are RNG drops that drop once per day, per character, and do not stack so if you have one, you'll never get another one on that character. If deleted you won't get another one until the following daily* reset. I deleted the one I had on Tuesday and had to wait until Wednesday to get another - which I did literally within 5 minutes - in order to complete the Truth quest. I'm surprised this apparent bug is so widespread and has never been referred to before.

Posting in language:

• Once you complete them, they should restart.

Posting in language:

• Same issue here. I had a vengeance quest months ago and it expired. Since then, that character hasn't had a corsair down bounty drop. It's super bugged... Which screws me over a little.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Yeah, I haven't seen a corsair down bounty drop for me in months. I had honestly thought they removed it for a good while, so it definitely worries me that I've spent that much time doing dreaming city stuff and have yet to see a single one drop.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • I am having the same issue and haven't had one for well over 6 months...

Posting in language:

• I have this same issue. I have completed every corsair down badge, and I can not get another to drop.

Posting in language:

• I had enough (9 Plus hours) farming the Cosair badge. SOLUTION: Switched to my alternate-character Hunter/Power Lvl 700 other then my Main titan/power Lvl 728, which I got stuck before Warden of Nothing Final mission for Truth. Got the Cosair Badge to Drop at the Strand Public Event at Dreaming City b/c my alt-Hunter didn't fully complete the Cosair Badge for worthless loot & glimmer, waste of side mission time. Like everyone saying use a different character to complete the Truth Exotic Quest. It's a pain to use Alt-characters to complete a certain objective, but that's Bungies for yah. Redo the Truth quest on another character from the Menagerie. Got the Truth from my alt then my main. Frustrated on that . It's your only option. If you want the "TRUTH!"

Posting in language:

• Just got one to drop. Kill Scorn in the Strand.

Posting in language:

• I've gotten them on my other char AFTER completing the vengeance quest. But i haven't gotten one on my main since probably season of the forge.

Posting in language:

• Same issue on main character! Frustrating!!!

Posting in language:

• I have been farming for this all day id say 6+ hours of just doing patrols and random things on the dreaming city and still no luck. Please bungie i hope you see this and fix it im so tired and fustrated.

Posting in language:

• Same thing happened to me I've been farming for hours and it hasn't dropped plus I completed all of them back in forsaken idk if that's the reason why but I cant get 1 to drop for me

Posting in language:

• Same here Spent 2 hours in dreaming city killing random mobs , no badge drop , triggered af

Posting in language:

• same problem here, havent gotten a single one to drop

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
              ;
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon