JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/11/2019 8:51:57 PM

Corsair badges not dropping for months

Help I haven’t received these in months and now I can’t progress truth quest as they aren’t dropping. Been grinding for about 2 hours and nothing. Please help
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by spac3cow6oy: 6/15/2019 6:09:35 PM
    I can also confirm that it definitely seems to be bugged and isn't dropping for some people. I used to do the little hunts every single time I got a Corsair badge but I haven't had one drop in the Dreaming City for several months now. Just this week I've spent a good few hours there and nothing. I have heard some people say that they stop dropping if you let the 'Corsairsbane' quest expire. I think this might be what happened with me. I may have let it expire or maybe even deleted it myself because I had done it so many times that I didn't care about it anymore. A few times in recent weeks I have wondered why I no longer had the badges drop, but I wasn't really all that bothered because I no longer needed them. I just assumed they stop after certain number of 'Corsairsbane' completions. Now that these badge drops are a requirement to completing the Truth quest I hope that Bungie fix it soon.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I got one earlier tonight and deleted it. Had no idea it was needed for the quest. Rip.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
    • ive reported to bungie...all we can do is crush them with reports...corsair karma for not wanting to run those in the past...i deleted all of them and have not seen any - i do not prefer to run with an alt at this point as im 100% hunter - this bums me out for sure -

Posting in language:

• So they are not a one time thing

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • Same here. Haven't received one since I had the Corsairbane quest and it expired

Posting in language:

• 7 hours of grinding and nothing. thanks bungie.

Posting in language:

• I have this same issue on my warlock. I am 100% sure I haven't seen a single Corsair Down bounty since I completed that questline at the start of Forsaken. I am also certain this is a bug because I completed nearly ever Dreaming City bounty for 6 months straight trying to get the ghost to drop. Bungie, fix this please. :(

Posting in language:

• Same thing happening for me. No drops at all since 3h of farming. Used to get it a lot, now i dont. I hate myself for always deleting it....

Posting in language:

• Where do you grind? Probably want high spawn rates, like Blind well or a strike.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Just adding my name to the list. Haven't seen a corsair down item drop in months on my hunter. Deleted the items from my lock and titan to see if that helped but to no avail.

Posting in language:

• I had 6 completed ones that i deleted last tuesday to make room for pursuits, now today hours of farming, killed tons of the rare spawn captains in all three zones, multiple blindwells, no drop

Posting in language:

• I have also had this problem. Farmed for 4 hours with no luck

Posting in language:

• I am having the same issue and Im super upset about it. This is ridiculous to tie this quest to something as unreliable as corsair down.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon