JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/11/2019 4:31:12 PM
Good to see you pop in again. This place is just a mere shell of what it once was. -Too few people here anymore -Too many think they're popular only yo leave in a few months to a year because they realize that popularity isn't real -Too many try to relive past Flood events, like Porch Day, but don't seem to ever understand that you can't manufacture things like that. They have to happen on their own, nor do they understand why it was so talked about when it happened. They know nothing of B.old's rules and moderating. -Several here are only here to lash out at other in their religious or political stances. -Many only complain about other members rather than using their Bungie given ability to mute them. There are still a few good people on here, and the only reason I still hang around.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• More numbers is going to equal more bad apples for sure. And of course, bad apples are typically quite vocal. But I have no doubt some people here, new or old are still pretty outstanding. Always good to hear from you, though! Also, can we still get banned for saying "noob"? XD

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Also, can we still get banned for saying "noob"?[/quote] Not really, but no one in Offtopic is doing the gamer tryhard thing. In the D2 forums you may be met with a ban, for those kids out there have NO sense of humor what so ever. Here it is referred to as the salt mines, for the toxic / entitled nature of the D2 forums in general.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Here it is referred to as the salt mines, for the toxic / entitled nature of the D2 forums in general.[/quote]Rightly so in my opinion, the community upstairs is downright atrocious.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon