JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/11/2019 1:55:09 PM

We could really use New Strikes and New Crucible Maps in Shadow Keep

Bungo you have done a great job with Menagerie and season of opulance i like the direction you guys are taking the game just please add some new strikes and crucible maps with the new DLC in September it is long over due

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I think we can predict we will be seeing some very family stuff, but it look different and play a little different. There you go, new, content!!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• There a a lot of things we need not just those: #1: Custom hip-fire reticles and the ability to adjust their size or color. #2: The ability to Turn Aim-Assist on or off in the Menu. #3: Beards for Male Guardians, and a vendor in the tower that let's you adjust your characters appearance. #4: More sidearms both Exotic and Legendary. #5: More Linear Fusion Rifles. #6: New and unique designs for Weapons, Armors, and enemies instead of obvious reskins or retextures. #7: Bring back Factions as they where in D1 with new gear each season. Give each Faction an Exotic Class item quest. #8: Add a lot more Adventures and Quests, I'm not asking for flashy cinematics but Narratives which could be done with a few Voiceovers. #9: Don't forget about characters just because their old, involve them in new stories and make the world feel more lived in. #10: Rebalance Crucible and destroy the Shotgun meta by adding maps that are very large, wide-open and have fewer sharp corners. #11: Bungie this next Dlc will show your fans what you will be like on your own, whether or not your downfalls where your fault or Activisions it will be made perfectly clear when Shadowkeep launches, so I implore you to do every thing in your power to Listen to people's complaints and desires and to make the best product you can, try to find a balance between your vision of what you want the game to be and what your fans are asking for.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
    • Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • It isn't really even optional anymore. They simply HAVE to do it, right? And no more of that BS "story missions as a strike" garbage!

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • I can’t even remember the last time we got a new strike I’ve replayed them all so much my brain goes autopilot when doing the weekly challenge

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Would definitely enjoy some new strikes and Crucible maps. Was wondering... since Destiny will no longer be creating exclusive content, does this mean that the formerly PS4 exclusive strike will be available to Xbox/PC as well now? Here's to hoping.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Agreed

Posting in language:

• Yes please!

Posting in language:

• Yes plz

Posting in language:

• There were actually some PvP maps in the trailer (and probably more too). There was Widows Court and that really large map on the Moon from D1.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
              • Now this is SPECULATED But possibly taniks strike and phogoth strike will return but remastered And for crucible, is already confirmed that widows court is returning 👌

Posting in language:

• Give us the primus or we blow the ship!!!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Tell me about it. New strikes would be amazing. I'd settle for all old strikes and crusible maps back! Revamped a tad to make things less dull

Posting in language:

It will always come back to you! - 6/23/2019 3:03:52 PM

I would prefer if they would make make new content like menagerie instead of stikes. strikes aren’t that great in D2 and nightfall loot isn’t that great neither.

Posting in language:

• I'd like strike specific loot to come back.

Posting in language:

• Considering a lot of the strikes in d2 are pretty boring, I can see why they don’t add them often. They lost their mojo on making interesting content

Posting in language:

• I won't be surprised in the least to find that strikes are still missing or just revamped story missions (if they exist) because Bungie are focusing all their efforts of making the Eververse store bigger as each season passes.

Posting in language:

• In one of the recent mesa sean vids he did mention that bungie is discussing the possibility of getting rid of the plans for D3 and scrapping D2 and just bringing all the content from 1, 2, and any they have developed for 3 in one game that just constantly gets updated all the time and just calling it Destiny, which i am extremely in favor of. The was also a lot of talk in the same vid about some old strike maps returning as new Shadow Keep specific strikes as well as a lot of focus going into crucible and pvp in general so i would expect to see more maps in year three.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • That sounds exciting if they did. “Or” some of the D1 strikes “reimagined” with special exotic Strike loot from defeating the strike boss! 👍🙂

Posting in language:

• Community: We want new Strikes Bungie: Brings back all D1 strikes in shadow keep😦

Posting in language:

• Why would they add new strikes when all we do is speed run them

Posting in language:

• I mean they should fix with pvp imbalance and blatant hackers but you do you

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • Well your not getting it you are getting season passes you have to buy on top of shadowkeep.. NO FREE SHIT

Posting in language:

• Well they would probably give you new strikes but it would be the same ones but you play it backwards 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • I have a strong feeling we'll get at least 4 new strikes and possibly 4 crucible maps

Posting in language:

• You mean, MOONS HAUNTED?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon