JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
6/9/2019 5:04:24 AM

Losing items when transferred via Companion app

SUBJECT: Losing items when transferred via Companion app COMPANION VERSION: 5.7.6 (IOS) BROWSER OR DEVICE: iPhone 6S Plus DESCRIPTION: When I click on items at the postmaster and select to transfer them to my character, the app indicates success, but in game I see the spinning white squares, which disappear after a few seconds. The item does not transfer, and it does not appear again in inventory or at the postmaster (waited ~45 minutes so far). First time this occurred, I was in orbit (no activity, not in queue), the second time I was idle in an area. STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Open app Select an item at the postmaster Select "retrieve" No error is shown In-game a loading icon shows Item is lost/destroyed
English
#Help #Ios

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Allo, The app is unable to destroy anything. Sometimes items get stuck in limbo but they always reappear. The process it uses is that it will send the item to the vault and then to your character. Have you checked your vault? Make sure to do it in game. Then it would be s good idea to check all characters.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

9 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon