JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by zose: 6/7/2019 11:02:20 PM

Please merge Collections and Triumphs for cross save

So it was recently announced that cross save would be coming to destiny 2. As someone with multiple systems and friends on those systems this sounded amazing. This would allow me to play on both systems with all the friends I had on both... However I still have a ps4 account with items that i've been wanting for my pc account. It's mostly just veteran emblems such as the one for the beta, moments of triumphs, grimoire, etc. from Destiny 1 but other things like my trials gear from year 1 would be amazing as well. I understand a complete merge would be extremely difficult due to the vault and everything but just merging the collection and triumphs to "tick off" off the things the other account so that they are standard across the whole account doesn't have would be awesome. Both my accounts are tied to the same bungie account so I don't see how it would be too hard. This is just something that I as a long time destiny fan would love to see. If this is impossible I would like to hear about it and why it can't be done.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon