JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/7/2019 5:44:54 PM
The new raid would have been a joke and finished withing 2 hours if they didnt nerf the exotics. I appreciate a good challenge.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Making the players weaker is the easiest and lazyest way to do a challenger content.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• And how would you add more challenging content? They cant just add more enemies because youll just Nova and tether. They cant add more mechanics because most of the casuals just complain. Add a timer? Lol, more complaints from the casuals. More complaints, but you dont offer any solutions or feedback.

Posting in language:

• Iam ok witch some changes but not like that. Those itens are useless now.

Posting in language:

• Again. All you do is complain. How would you add changes? This is a feedback forum; not a place you go to to voice your dislikes.

Posting in language:

• The guy that created the post already answered tour question, now the Raid that you Said would be a joke had the last Boss done by 2 ppl. So the Idea to makr It harder nerfing players didnt work. And its their work not mine, learn somethig witch Borderlands or Diablo. Iam here as a player to say that I didnt liked that, and nothing more. Its my opnion.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Sinisis: 6/8/2019 1:45:08 PM
    It's not fair to nerf gear played by 90% of the playerbase only to ramp up difficulty for an activity that only 5%of us partake in. It's ridiculous in my opinion.

Posting in language:

• So what do you need unlimited supers in? Strikes? Forges? You can beat those just fine without unlimited nova bombs and tethers.

Posting in language:

• What was the point of adding them to the game in the first place? The point is that other than to elongate content and make them harder, there was no good reason to nerf them, especially when you still have exotics that can regenerate supers like Nezarec's sins, or Crown of Tempest, with the right synergy. What's the point of giving us exotics that behave one way and then nerfing them afterwards top make way for new content? That's lazy development. They knew that Orpheus Rigs would trivialize the Menagerie, so instead of coming up with something different (as opposed to yet another horde mode) they took the easiest, laziest path, which is to nerf that exotic, among others.

Posting in language:

• Nobody was forcing you to use that gear, man. If you wanted a challenge, don't use them. Pretty simple.

Posting in language:

• Its week 1 raid. Everyone and everyone is going to be using the best meta loadout they can for that clear. Once we have a better understanding of the raid, then we can mess around with the gear we want.

Posting in language:

• I'm assuming The Menagerie would have gone the same way. Their motivation for nerfing this gear was suddenly [i]very[/i] apparent when they revealed the cornerstone of this DLC was a 6 man horde mode.

Posting in language:

• Why is that bad? Is extending play time the only metric of importance?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon