JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/7/2019 1:12:23 PM
First of all, Bungie should thoroughly test the gear. Release it, leave it alone. No nerfs should be ever be necessary, if they do their jobs correctly. And to nerf, to dictate how we play the game is just wrong. I do agree that super energy returns be capped at 75-80% max. I tested the skull after the nerf, and was only getting 20-30%, where I was getting 75-100% prior. I was so disgusted, I promptly stopped playing the game.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• so you want the game to be easy? these weapons are meta since d1 and they are broken and i like the game now that there is no meta in pve every weapons are awsome and i cant wait for outbreck to be nerfed

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You guys are like zombies! Why is Jotun still op!?? What about Arbalest? 1k Voices? You Seriously think it's great to nerf old exotics to force players to use new ones!? You Seriously think Bungie wants to "balance " the game by nerfing gear while leaving a bunch of them (mostly new ones) OP!? Straight up zombies!

Posting in language:

• i have ran orpheus and skull in menagerie and they both work fine i was getting almost a full super back everytime.

Posting in language:

• Ugh, just absolutely revolted by these changes. How dare Bungie attempt to have some control over their game design.

Posting in language:

• It’s impossible to throughly test every single exotic, they probably only have less then 100!people testing the game and even less on testing exotics.

Posting in language:

• If you think they can properly test everything in constantly evolving game your delusional.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon