JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Thank you Commander Zavala!
6/6/2019 10:23:56 PM
Lmao wrong. To everyone hate circle-jerking in the comments: First: The moon was quarantined BUT still a had a special task force of Guardians to keep it in check. Placed there BY ZAVALA. Secondly: The task force started to dwindle because of the DRIFTER luring them in with gambit. (Thanks to all you corrupt scum that sided with him) Thirdly: They said in the live stream today that it was Eris Morn that accidentally released/caused what's on the moon at the moment and that she's asking for our help to fix it. Fourthly: Eris Morn is one of Ikoras Hidden agents, so has more contact with her and none with Zavala Fifth: Eris Morn isn't the new Hunter vanguard as far as we know All Cayde did was run off by himself to kill the Barons and Uldren and die like a -blam!-. Then all the Hunters -blam!- out of the tower so they didn't get picked to replace him. All of this is in the lore too.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• C'mon though, uldren is the new hunter vanguard

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Imagine defending Zavala’s actions.

Posting in language:

• This man just hella geeked out.

Posting in language:

• Ya know Shin Malphur was also a Dredgen right? Us being on a neutral line between light and dark is our only chance of survival, just because we use dark powers to do good doesn't make us evil, just like how the Risen abused their given power of the Light for evil instead of good It's not the power that matters, it's HOW you use it that matters and if playing gambit, getting thorn again, getting TLW etc gets us that much closer to actually being on equal playing field than THE Darkness then sure -blam!-ing enough I'll do what i think is best. Also -blam!- that rat Aunor (and the "gestapo" Praxic Order), she even accused us , THE guardian.. of killing Cayde, like wtf... who would side with some crazies (Praxic Order) after finding that stuff out?

Posting in language:

GiantSlayer
    GiantSlayer

Self-made Prequel Meme Vanguard - 9/13/2019 10:29:10 PM

My man over hear spitting out real facts. Respect

Posting in language:

It wasn’t Vanguard vs Drifter, it was the traiter Aunor vs Drifter. Shows how much you play the game lmao.

Posting in language:

• Explain how Aunor was a traitor, aside from investigating a potential threat? No one was overseeing or keeping official tabs on what was a potential threat (several guardians died permanently for the drifter's Gambit). While I disagree with Aunor's end objective, we now know exactly where the drifter's loyalties lie and can plan accordingly.

Posting in language:

Stealing from the Vanguard, disobeying Vanguard orders, killing civilians, killing and/or detaining SUSPECTED guardians, etc The entire Praxic Order is a bunch of traitors and cowards. They even talk about overthrowing the Vanguard.

Posting in language:

• Because the vanguard is currently inept. By their own admission, the council is defunct. Where did they steal, please tell me? They are an official city organization authorized by the vanguard, so they have access to city resources. Yes, they went against orders, because those orders were to let a self-serving taken-wielding murderer go unchecked. And, if you remember the story correctly, Aunor destroyed part of the city to take out Dredgens who had been kidnapping ghosts from guardians. Even ignoring the fact that they had taken her closest friend, connection to the light, and source of immorality, these darkness worshippers had the ability to strip a guardian of their ghost. They would likely have liked far more has Aunor not stepped in. The Praxic Order are foolish extremists, yes. They refuse to accept change of any kind or allow us to research and understand our enemies. But, everything they do is to protect the city and its people. They are fools, they are overly temperamental, but they are definitely not traitors. Had the Vanguard given the drifter proper oversight, there would have been no need for Aunor's involvement. As it stands, they were the only group willing to do the necessary investigations to keep him and his game in check. If you wish to discuss traitors and cowards, the drifter fits the bill.

Posting in language:

• if you wish to say that they aren't traitors, fine. but by your own logic, since the drifter's end goal is also to save as many people as he can, he is not a traitor either.

Posting in language:

• Incorrect. He wants to save only himself and those he likes. He literally said in one of the tapes that every citizen of the city is worthless to him and believes they should be to his partner in crime. He is a selfish coward who allows others to die for his own profit, and the only reason he wants anybody to come with him is he enjoys having a crew. I suppose your right; it is hard to be a traitor when you have no loyalty to begin with.

Posting in language:

• LORE NERD FIGHT!

Posting in language:

• This is fun to read.

Posting in language:

• 🤣🤣🤣🤣💯

Posting in language:

• Well let's go over this; One: Hunters [b]always[/b] run away as they don't want to get stuck as the next Vanguard. Your point is? Two: I don't remember any lore stating guardians being lured away from the task force on the moon. Three: Eris Morn as the Hunter Vanguard would actually be kind of intetesting, IMO. Four: Cayde and everyone else was unaware of the [i]Scorn[/i] or Uldren's escape prior to his arrival. Plus, Cayde going with just +1? That's almost his MO. Personally, if you think fighting and killing mobs of Scorn w/o your light is equivalent to "dying like a -blam!-" I don't know what to say for you. Five: Siding with the Drifter [b]isn't[/b] and wasn't siding against the Vanguard, if that's what you believe btw. Last time I checked Aunor wasn't a leading member of the Vanguard, that was Ikora btw.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Secondly: The task force started to dwindle because of the DRIFTER luring them in with gambit. (Thanks to all you corrupt scum that sided with him)[/quote] Your light will not save you. It will not be enough to fight the Deep. You need to be more. Gambit is an ideal environment to temper Guardians for managing the temptations of the Darkness. Either learn to wield the darkness as a weapon to fight those who would be lost to it, or be swallowed by the deep.

Posting in language:

• In addition, I believe that gambit does both what you stated, as well serving as a training ground for surviving after a collapse-type event. Your task is to collect resources from your enemies, while a separate group of Guardians works against you (we are going to be killing each other if a second collapse happens, face it.). If enough resources are collected, a "raid" of sorts can be staged against the enemy. Using enough resources, you can send some weaker allies over to the enemies (representing hiring mercenaries or something similar.). Then, within your own arena, you need to have a designated defender of your resource cache, some "scouts" to move about the nearby area, marking high-priority targets and taking them down, then some specialized scavengers to collect the resources that said enemies carry, as well as a single person more adept at raiding the enemy side. In my eyes, this exercise is the closest we can get to simulating a new dark age, with us forced to fight rival clan of guardians and scavenging for resources.

Posting in language:

• Well stated.

Posting in language:

• Bu...bu....BLUE MAN BAD - destiny fan base

Posting in language:

• This gets me intrested.. when you said that Zavala's task force dropped out because of Gambit, do you think that had anything to do with people siding with the drifter? And what would've happened of we choose to side with the vanguard, assuming the quest had something to do with this DLC?

Posting in language:

• I didnt side with the drifter....but dont play this game enough anymore to be bothered with finishing that quest when I'm trying to light level.....buuuut none the less curious my sir

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon