JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/6/2019 11:29:08 AM
I'm on PS4 pro...and I'm not having any loading issues. Memory problem for the standard machines?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I’m on PS4 pro too. Certainly doesn’t feel like a quicker process at all. Quite an unnecessary change. Maybe if I could choose a shortcut to go immediately to that page wouldn’t be so bad. Like let us use the d-pad to slot in an emote OR a shortcut?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Nothing in this interface is [i]fast.[/i] The advantage is having everything in one place and accessible with a couple of button pushes 1. Call up Directory. 2. Hit left bumper. 3. Hit bar to call up page and every bounty and quest is right there. Simple matter to quickly find what you need. A lot less fiddly and frustrating than the old system where you were constantly hunting around for things in sub menus.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon